Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Master
Alligators on my front porch!!!

Last night I had the weirdest dream I've ever had!!!!

So in my dream...I'm sitting at my spot at our dining room table which gives me a view out of a window to our front porch.

As I'm sitting there an albino alligator's head appears and then starts climbing up on the window ledge.

I stand up so I can look out the window better and see a bunch of alligators crawling all over the porch and each other and they are the usual dark green color.

Meanwhile the albino alligator that climbed up onto the window ledge begins to lay eggs!

I grab a broom and run out the front door wacking away at the ones on the porch with the broom to shoo them off....I then take a big swing at the albino one on the window ledge knocking it off the ledge and breaking a couple of the eggs at which point I wake up!

Two things to consider about this dream is that I live on the lower Texas Gulf coast on a canal on North Padre Island and we do in fact have alligators around here!

The other thing is that when I'm really overwhelmed business wise during the day one of my favorite expressions to tell some one describing what kind of busy day I'm having is that "I'm up to my a$$ in alligators today" meaning I'm really busy.

Any clues or comments about this one because I've never had a dream like it before and it just seems really weird to me

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 04-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Newbie ;)

An albino alligator? Sounds rare.
Old 10-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Master
I had alligators once, they were on a dusty road, after some pannin* from a window and open door over looking a balcony and a dusty road that drove up to the place.. they were snapping and the dream ended.. dust picked and kicked up at the squirming of them....lol they represent world good..and value.. so my dream interpretation gave ...somthing along thoughts lines...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-09-2021, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
The other thing is that when I'm really overwhelmed business wise during the day one of my favorite expressions to tell some one describing what kind of busy day I'm having is that "I'm up to my a$$ in alligators today" meaning I'm really busy.

Any clues or comments about this one because I've never had a dream like it before and it just seems really weird to me

I think it means you're feeling really busy - you already figured it out by yourself.
Old 18-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Seeker

That's crazy! Do you have any alligators in your city?
Old 19-09-2021, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottj
That's crazy! Do you have any alligators in your city?

Im right on the lower Texas coast.... an we do in fact have alligators around here!

Old 19-09-2021, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
you already figured it out by yourself.

I think so too.

Funny dream though!
Old 26-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Pathfinder

Another perspective.. the dining room is how you are nourishing yourself.. in this dream mentally nourishing yourself. Window is your mental perspective in life. See yourself as being busier and busier as represented by alligators.. not sure what albino represents. It's white so maybe white privalige. Dark green alligators perhaps current thinking could lead to jealousy and further spawing of negative thoughts. Dream implies need to clean or let go these thoughts. Hope this helps.
Old 30-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Another perspective.. the dining room is how you are nourishing yourself.. in this dream mentally nourishing yourself. Window is your mental perspective in life.

That is pretty interesting perspective and bares contemplating......Our dining area overlooks the porch...which looks out at the yard and the water (I live on the coast) And I have often sat in that spot and thought of it as my "window on the world"

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 30-09-2021 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 01-10-2021, 04:44 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the feedback. Dream also implies clean out mental thinking at times. Maybe rest the mind.. cheers