Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-01-2024, 05:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Happy 2024 everyone - hope everyone got over those coughs / colds / flu we had here in the UK pre Christmas - yes coughing complaining on many posts I seen here and there, but we got on with it - no 'mass fear' created with it you see transferring to millions of immune systems, weakening them.

So..... It was just 4 years ago when it all kicked off, dictating / controlling, don't play with your grandchildren in many countries, a ridiculous way of living - this planet is hard enough as it is without controllers - do this / don't do that - look what they did in those dark years... https://www.facebook.com/10001240398...31NdMQhy7QWKl/ - we live and learn.

This forum played an important part in 'some' world normality - not at first, we were learning just what was going on - but God / Jesus / the Holy Spirit knew - so when some may have said where is God in all this - He had His eye on the ball shall we say - remember free will was in play - but guidance is allowed.

And in 2020 and Holy Spirit guidance I played a part - then in 2021 / 22 we had a viruses thread, then this thread 'page 12 onwards' and a hibernating or getting on with it thread on this forum.

So just a little song to share with all those Mighty Freedom Fighters, many gave up normal life for people now, and kids of the future - 100s must have come on here from all the links to here from worldwide groups, there'll be some still looking on - be proud, I've given you a mention on my what really happened page on my website last week.

You wouldn't have heard about freedom fighters on the main news - but they were there on a dozen Freedom Fighter groups, as I was on in many countries - and this was one of the songs 'I was spiritually given' to share with them in those battle days - to inspire them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4 - can you hear the drums Fernando coming from afar - yes you truckers / and fighters for God's Free Will, it was you coming....
----
----
So to now - 2014 I've been asked to help save some churches, I've heard one a week closes in the UK.... I've been on many groups and my own project group - and things are going to change in 2024 - that's the plan anyway, to connect to those 1000's in town who believe in spirit, make services enjoyable.

So chatting here and there this last year alongside other jobs, and I've learned something - don't mention Metatron, on UK Christian groups anyway, it's like people are trained this is this - nothing else is or exists... But some religions know of Metatron - how could so many 'differences' be allowed - unless it was meant to be.

So I'm asking here 'for help' anyone, any ideas as I chat to these people many in senior years - 'how' to present and maybe make them rethink, or any links people have that might assist - or just leave it be and get the people in church for 45 mins interested in mind'body'spirit as 1000s are in each town, then in future mention Metatron to new generations.

Many thanks.

Last edited by one-light : 02-01-2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:45 AM
Experiencer

Hi one-light. I'd say just leave it be as best you can. Keeping Metatron in your thoughts and then have faith that the message is shared on an internal level. I'm doing this more and more, for spirituality in general, and realizing how the inner connection has a power all its own.

With respect to this discussion and changing times, I also had a spontaneous connection with Archangel Michael with respect to Metatron early in 2020 just before Covid started. I did not know what to say at the time so I just watched as things unfolded. Seems my role is more to observe and focus from an inner perspective. Wish I could have connected more at that time.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Thanks Winter Light, yes gently we see how it goes, but I ask on here because you never know an idea comes out of the blue... The first I was aware of Archangel Metatron was back in 2012 - us looking after mum in law with dementia, seeing 13 everywhere, keeping an eye on the life path ahead I suppose, and knowledge for me in later years - it was later that I really started to connect.

I put this post on here and I looked up saying what do you think of that everyone, the words had flowed you know, guidance - and no reflection from the roof eaves I see in approval, nothing - but then quarter of an hour later, just when I didn't expect - Metatron's light, right the way across our small conservatory, approval - any Metatron ideas / information anyone, let us know...
Old 02-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Master

One-light, I would like to hear more of your work to save churches. In a more suitable thread perhaps, but the topic is of interest to me.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Suspended
Master
Well there's a possible new door opening WhiteWarrior that I hadn't expected... So I'll edit this later the only way this can be done on this forum 'there is a reason' - so it's been a busy morning, been out with wife - coffee and rest in a bit, meditate / clear the mind / guidance - that's why tinnitus went up a notch half seven this morning, I heard it go up when awake - 're this' - guidance coming in, then free will by me what to write, and yes this thread can focus on Metatron.

Edit ----

So this is how it is from here - when I was nudged away from this group nearly a year ago to focus on other projects; I came back many months ago sneaked a little random reply to someone on the Angel's page here - but I was sent a difficult / bad dream by God / and the gentle roar to say who'd sent it - so I had to get up early hours and edit, just say I'll be back here one day.

And that time was important in preparing the way for church survival in these modern days... And approximately a month ago now I put another message on 'all quiet' - all ok... But I did promise God recently that I would stay on the Angels page, and not go venturing onto other parts of the massive forum while we get the job of saving churches done, here and in my groups... So, here we are decisions decisions, and I won't risk it - so I'll put it on a new thread here see if it its ok on here 'and' gets supported.

It should be ok, as I'm going to write on the new post - I was told by the Holy Spirit every mature tree has an Angel assigned to it, for if anyone wants a chat - so why not churches and Angel's assigned.

IMO they will have one maybe two Angels assigned to each church, depending on size etc - I emailed all our church Elders many times this last few months, inspiring them as we make these changes, and people enjoy - and i've been looking up at our beautiful town centre church in town recently, and saying - Angels we have hope - there's light ahead.

And if Admin approves of this new venture that could bring 100s of church people here, I will be telling them this, regarding Angel's assigned - and how to listen for guidance... And what a thing to have on your life journey CV when returning home to heaven - I helped save a church, I will show people how to...

Last edited by one-light : 02-01-2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-01-2024, 06:16 AM
Master

If anyone is interested in Metatron, then I would recommend a video on YouTube by UKs top psychic called Nicky Alan. Really really interesting.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Suspended
Master
Maybe put a link to it here Redchic12... Your post reminds me now to just say - I heard the song Fernando on the radio by Cher last evening, and the powerful words... And to say in the song that related to the battles, re small section we didn't that we'd lose, and I had to mention this on my website last night - well we didn't lose, we won as you came to battle in different countries - all you beautiful people fighting for God's Free Will, and freedom in this land / Earth - you helped back greed off, make a difference re stopping possible jab passports - and won the battle...
Old 08-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Master

I’ll have to learn how to post it.

But you can easily google………youtube Nicky Alan

Or go to Nickyalan.co.uk
Old 09-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Suspended
Master
Here's a nice Metatron meditation video - well spoken, but you need some calm time when listening... And this is how I connected all those years ago, 'asking' Archangel Metatron for help with my psychic skills...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YedyE_pE2_4
Old 07-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Suspended
Master
It's amazing different religions written to long ago, and in this modern world, people still can't get their head around that some things they believe in 'can be incorrect' - you try telling UK church people Metatron exists......

Yes I've been there - and all my church work this last many, many, many months is complete - ball is in their court... And 10,000 views on the Christianity page - I've been busy on a We Will Remember 2020 group, its like a racehorse - and now I have more time if someone directs me here to any talk about we will remember, just let me know, or where you'd like one setup to protect our kids of the future.

Have a good day lovely people, I'll have more time on here now...

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Metatron

Last edited by one-light : 07-02-2024 at 10:33 PM.