Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-05-2011, 12:19 AM
benjamin1254

Book1 would like some help

I would like some help with an affirmation. I have ran into an issue where I need to come up with some more money by the end of the month. I need a positive affirmation to help me out as it will deal with bills and helping me work up some extra side cash so I can pay for things that I need. It also so happens that I help run a group of paranormal investigators as well and since things have been slow I would like something tied into that as well as investigations have been slow and we haven't had any for the past 2 weeks. So anything tied along thoes lines would be great ^_^. I just need help coming up with something good that will keep me cool calm and collected. As Abraham hicks once said "Don't worry about when it will happen or where it will come from... Cuz it will eventually come to you. Maybe not in the way that you had hoped.... But it will come regardless!" And that is exactly what has kept my mind buzzing cuz that is what has got me worried.... Time and placement . O well, guess I will have to leave that in the helpful hands of those whom I hope to call friend ^_^
Old 17-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
How about:

"I gratefully receive abundant wealth."
"My business brings me abundance." or "my business attracts customers"

....watch THE SECRET
Old 17-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Master
...or My / Our business attracts customers who share the wealth.

Old 18-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Babes

I would say your prays and hand it over to spirit and then see what happens.
Babes.
Old 19-05-2011, 12:41 AM
spiritofgems

"Om Shreem" - Timeless mantra invoking the beej sound of the goddess Lakshmi (Goddess of Weatlh)

Now its important to remember that you should not mindlessly chant this a couple hundred times and look forward to the result. Mantras carry weight compliment to the feeling and devotion in the chanter.

If you are coming from a sincere and devotional frame of mind - this will work for you. Don't yearn for the results, don't chant it in succession just to get through it...all you have to do it is chant it with as much devotion as you can muster. Try not to think of a reward or benefit - it has to come from the heart.

If you can do this it does not matter how many times you chant it. Just keep up the devotion :-)
Old 19-05-2011, 07:17 PM
astroboy

I would suggest two things here. Both need physical action. That means Tantra. Buy live fish from an aquarium or shop (e.g. catfish) 9 fish and release them in a stream. Secondly, buy a potted plant, and watch it grow everyday. Now, the Mantra part. Chant silently the following:

O Divine Nurturer, beyond description and beyond all
other than You, we have no one
Ease our difficulties, oh God
You are our only supporter
You are our only protector

It is you who has filled the moon with moonlight
The sun’s brightness is from you
The sky is content, you have given stars to it
God, if you don’t adorn this life
Then who will adorn it?
O Divine Nurturer, beyond description and beyond all

If you will listen, Lord, I will make a plea
Give patience to sorrowful people
So that they will never give in to the sorrow
Provide the powerless with protection
So that the powerless can remain happy
Provide your disciples with strength
Since you are the world’s master, please hear this plea
There is darkness in our path
Provide us with blessed light . . . . . .