Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 06-05-2011, 12:47 AM
New Rage Guru

I give thanks for every situation I am in. If my day is **** I give thanks. If my day is great I accord it equal thanks. I try to be thankful on the inward breath and loving on the outward.
All my days are blissful.
Peace.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
I try to use affirmations any time I find myself thinking negatively. First I draw all of the power out of the negative thought and then I focus on an appropriate affirmation and take one deep breath to push energy into the affirmation. Then I move on and try not to think about either any more.

Some of my all time favorites are:

I am a divine immortal being

No matter what happens, I will be OK

This too shall pass

I am the Light
Old 11-05-2011, 12:18 PM
New Rage Guru

Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan

Some of my all time favorites are:

I am a divine immortal being

No matter what happens, I will be OK

This too shall pass

I am the Light

Super Cool!
Old 16-05-2011, 10:01 PM
benjamin1254

thank you for that... The post of course was months ago but it was something that has helped me today. So much so in fact it made me tear up quite a bit. I can't thank you enough!
Old 17-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin1254
thank you for that... The post of course was months ago but it was something that has helped me today. So much so in fact it made me tear up quite a bit. I can't thank you enough!

You are very welcome.
Old 17-05-2011, 03:45 AM
You all may go, "God, that Miss Hepburn is so full of herself!"

But, affirmations are so passé.

"Before they call I will answer, while they are speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24

There is a point of knowing ---as I said on another thread, I have the remote control in my hand.

He hears the calls of that soul which sincerely opens to Him, worshipping within in Spirit and Truth.
The one that makes that connection with the Father in secret will feel the power flowing through him as the fulfillment of every desire.
For he that sees the Father in the secret place of his own soul and there abides, him the Father will reward openly.

I mean, affirmations are kindergarten. Mark my words, one day soon you will excel to a whole other level.

Ego - no.
Telling you of something neater, yes, yes, yes!

Miss Hepburn

Practice makes perfect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2011, 03:55 AM
God!
...how could I ever tell you - the magic of being connected and relying 100 % on God.
A thought, one need in the mind, a subconscious desire----and He manifests it -- if I told them here no one would believe me - so other worldly, supernatural, so magical - how could I possibly be telling the truth ---it is too intimate...this love affair with my Creator, Father, Lover, bridegroom...it is so much more than Law of Attraction...it is a Divine Romance where nothing pleases Him more than giving you pleasure.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-05-2011, 01:15 AM
waax

Well what to say.

Affirmations are really common for me. I always get what I truly want. Sometimes it comes in this very moment. Sometimes it comes with smaller or bigger delay but it always come.

I wished to success in my job. I did.
I wished to become good with my family. It happen.
I wished to find my true love. I found it or she found me. Who knows but lol.
I wished to become more open to world. I've manage that
Wished to not have problems with laws and all sorts of negativism. For now it works great. I've never had fight with someone in my life and I'm male.

Well I've worked so much to manage those stuff but it happen.

That was just one of examples. I actually do not wish so much. If I see that I cannot manage it by myself, than and only than I am asking for help.
Old 18-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder
One in particular I remember is asking my Dad about something which I wasn't sure he would happy with... I was scared for months. Finally one day I was like "I'm GOING to ask him" and "It'll be fine; what happens happens" and played encouraging music to prepare myself XD
Later that day, I asked him... He said "oh okay." ALL that worrying for an "oh okay?" Heck, what I wanted didn't even get to happen, but I've got another opportunity for it coming up and I wanna prepare for it because I'm scared again.
Old 18-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
A thought, one need in the mind, a subconscious desire----and He manifests it --

I don't ask God for 'things' much and I didn't today.
I went to Goodwill...
I wanted a blouse.
But not any shirt - a particularly special thickness of white linen.
With the perfect sleeve length, cuff, collar, fit.
The perfect linen blouse for me, in other words... very expensive, well made, found in cities, not towns and certainly found in Europe.
I wanted it for an art opening in Sante Fe this
Friday of a new friend of mine, Lisa Law. (Google her if you'd like.)

There it was - half price - $3.00.
But, of course.

I don't see a need any more for affirmations.
Not any more.