Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Maybe this thread can be pinned. I saw a post by Debra and meat-eaters rush in to give their bloodthirsty viewpoints. I'm not vegan, but I agree that meat eating is unnecessary - and especially at the scale we do it - plus with the cruelty that is common in these practices.
You're angry (bad for your well-being), and unfair. "Dis-Respectful" too. Believing to be right doesn't mean it is so.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-02-2021, 09:53 PM
I don't read in this Vegan area. When I became a Mod a month after this thread - I still didn't come because
I fig'd it was filled with pleasant Vegan talk.
Hahahah....there were many other threads that needed attention, you see.
But as Native said a page back...any problems pm us, please!
This is a big forum and we can't be aware of everything.

I wish in each thread that people that are belligerent in some way would hold their tongue and pass a thread by.
Disagreeing and giving an opinion is different than 'starting something or insulting' - which we would not tolerant, btw.
In the Rules sarcasm isn't even allowed!
I can't stand meanies!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2021, 11:39 PM
Administrator
I would just like to reiterate what Miss hepburn has said,
if any member believes they are having trouble with another please bring it to our Attention.

Namaste
Old 27-02-2021, 06:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You're angry (bad for your well-being), and unfair. "Dis-Respectful" too. Believing to be right doesn't mean it is so.

Believing to be right doesn't mean it is so.

This.
Kindly refrain from further personal attacks, especially when you don't know.
Old 27-02-2021, 06:13 PM
Master

Thank you, Moderators.
Old 27-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Believing to be right doesn't mean it is so.

This.
Kindly refrain from further personal attacks, especially when you don't know.
This is ridiculous. I haven't attacked you neither personally, nor impersonally. I always reply to posts, no matter what I believe about the poster. In writing it is easier to be misunderstood, especially when the reader is in a more emotional state.

Bottom line: meat-eaters don't deserve to be hated, nor bullied. They have the right to express their views as everybody else, no matter how wrong they are in the eyes of vegetarians. Being an omnivore isn't "Dis-Respectful", it is human. Saying "Don't Belong Here" is "Dis-Respectful", and wrong!

Cool down ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Master

/The wind blows, and the man senses in others what he has in himself./
Old 27-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Administrator
Please refrain from the personal attacks

Namaste
Old 28-02-2021, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Maybe this thread can be pinned. I saw a post by Debra and meat-eaters rush in to give their bloodthirsty viewpoints. I'm not vegan, but I agree that meat eating is unnecessary - and especially at the scale we do it - plus with the cruelty that is common in these practices.

I am surprised this old thread was brought back to life.

Now having said that, people get upset regarding politics, religion and what people put in their mouth.

As a side question, have you ever asked a person about what 'karma' can be acquired by eating vegetables and fruits? I have.

And then there are the people who talk to crystals and rocks.......

Can you imagine what stories a mountain range can tell?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

As a side question, have you ever asked a person about what 'karma' can be acquired by eating vegetables and fruits? I have.

And then there are the people who talk to crystals and rocks.......

None of those have a nervous system. Fruits and rocks aren't even organisms.
If we want to worry about rocks and fruits then we may as well worry about a pen or a teardrop..