Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Without knowing the words, you attack the religion (Buddhism) ad nauseum. Basic pointers to learn are ignored, and you go on again and again without even understanding what you are talking about.

That is the reason for you to post in this thread and the Veg forum (besides you disliking my posts elsewhere as well). You have never been in the Veg forum before. You take personal issues with me pointing out a discrepancy I see in Buddhist teaching. And I have read the teaching and learned what I can, so don't you be so arrogant to assume I have no understanding or interest in Buddhism. That is quite frankly absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Without respecting that people who choose to not eat meat for ethical reasons do so for ethical reasons - and then surmounting all types of offence. Including disregarding any and all points to the contrary.

Again, you have zero interest in discussing Veg topics. You quickly post some stuff now (if which your judgemental attitude is quickly shown, saying that all who eat animal foods have no light in their heart), but your agenda is purely to attack me. Your very first post in this thread is a rant. The manner in which you conduct yourself is incredibly distasteful. Once you disagree with someone, you can't stop yourself and can't stop not attacking them and ganging up on them, stalking them in every thread.

You may dislike my posts, but I don't hurt personal attacks at other forum members. I discuss topics, whereas you rant at other forum members personally.

I can easily provides links of your attacks you unleashed on many forum members. Here is just one example I find with a quick search: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=740 .
What happened in that thread was you posting comment after comment, literally pages entirely made of your posts in which you attacked him.

That is what you always do when you find disagreement with someone.

You are the last person to tell anyone on how to behave, Janielee.

The things I say about human history, physiology or our nutrition requirements are nothing controversial or insensitive.
In your ignorance about these topics you comically fail to realize that eggs/dairy are animal foods and entirely within the range of the Vegetarian forum.

I will continue posting in the Buddhism forum and elsewhere where I see fit and have an interest to discuss a topic.
You may not like the questions I raise, or the topics I discuss, but that is your issue, not mine.