Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hooked on God?

My life is about relying on God, acknowledging the One, Practicing His Divine Presence...
by any name, All That Is, Brahma, The Absolute, Maker all the same to me!
Who else could I be hooked on? (I have found.)
Very true miss H .... But he won't intervene !
He told us that and we didn't listen !
Old 26-02-2023, 05:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Believe it or not God is saving me.
Thanks everyone for feedback.

green1
Old 26-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
1)Is this the same for you? 2)What happens when you accept to change for God? 3)Do you feel hooked on God?
1)Not really, my language is different, so I can't say.

3)I would say the Giver of Life is inside me at my core, so we have never not been hooked...It is through my illumined Spirit or Soul if you will that we are hooked.

2) The answer to this question is always that when I see need for change it is because I see what my ego has created out of fear.

So to me my question is, can Humans beings lose their fear????
Which would benefit all Earthkind.
PEACE
Old 26-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Quote:
When did He say that?
I ask.. because it has been made very clear - ''Ask and it is given''.
You have not because you have not asked.

And I have found that to be true.
One of the very first verses that knocked my socks off because of it's pure logic..and I relied on this,
and held onto it as if it was a rope thrown overboard for me. And, by golly, I still do after all these years.
John said:

This is the confidence we have approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
And if we know that he hears us - whatsoever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him

Shazam! Period, end of story. 1 John 5:14-15

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2023, 05:20 AM
Master

Hi missH , being hooked on God does not mean he is going to save the "masses" of mankind .
To believe in God and become a better person is admirable. And I believe that God sees all of that.
But he won't intervene / interfere to save us from what can only be described as the total mess we made of everything . He said as much..... "Go forth and get on it ..."
We made our bed, we have to lie in it.
But certainly , he knows who amongst us are hooked on him.
I kind of think there are two different issues here, and maybe I am mis- interpreting the initial question.
Old 27-02-2023, 09:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
In short, no. 'Mankind' will eventually go extinct.
2. What makes you think mankind needs saved? Perhaps mankind is just going through a difficult but necessary phase in its evolution.
?
Wstein,

Clarify ? Evolution leads to extinction ?
Old 28-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Hi missH , being hooked on God does not mean he is going to save the "masses" of mankind .
Ah, you're talking about Mankind..I'm just talking about an individual.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2023, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
In short, no. 'Mankind' will eventually go extinct.

A few questions to ponder:
2. What makes you think mankind needs saved? Perhaps mankind is just going through a difficult but necessary phase in its evolution.
Wstein,

Clarify ? Evolution leads to extinction ?
Evolution does NOT lead to extinction per se. It can play a role in when extinction occurs. More accurately, individual extinctions are the driving force guiding the development of a species or group.

All individuals cease and all species/groups go extinct eventually.

As such, all attempts at 'saving' are to be taken in the context of delaying the inevitable.

Pondering point 2 is asking about the basis for an intervention now. Is the current situation you hope to save someone from really detrimental to them? Perhaps it is ugly or unpleasant but it might be a necessary step in alignment of their purpose/path. You might be harming them by denying them a bit of progress/development during the time they have.
Old 28-02-2023, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Believe it or not God is saving me.
Thanks everyone for feedback.

green1
Hi..... I am really really pleased that God is saving you. I fully get and understand that.
I think I was misunderstanding the subject ( always was a bit scatty ..... And God knows that LOL..... Can you even imagine him putting his head in his hands with despair over me ????
Well it happens .... I'm the exception to the rule ..
I'm the one he demands ""where we get her from "" ...? Heehee)
Old 28-02-2023, 07:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, you're talking about Mankind..I'm just talking about an individual.
Yes Miss H.... I've been talking about the whole of mankind, the masses. Now I get it !!! Always was a bit slow LOL...

So what was the original question...Oh God. I'll have to click off and go look !!!
Think it's best if I just shut up !!