Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Guide
Question Real Life Time Slips!

Have you heard about these? I am totally fascinated by them! For those not familiar with this extraordinary phenomenon, it's where there is a sudden shift in reality and the person(s) is somehow transported back to a past time for a while.

Here are some examples. In particular, scroll down to Liverpool's Bold Street which is the most famous (and inexplicable) case.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you...time-slip.html

I would be interested to get some feedback as to possibly why this can happen. Some kind of time warp....but how!?

One theory is overlapping parralel universes or disruptions in the fabric of space-time 'caused by intense electromagnetic fields or gravitational anomalies.'
https://medium.com/@EverythingUnexpl...s-67b31b6fc8d2
Old 21-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Master

ok my favorite topic... so...

i don't know much about how to describe things with physics but I do have ideas about the fourth dimension.

I think, there are actually 4 spacial dimensions. But We live in 3 right now. The fourth dimension having been deliberately constrained with the 'rules' you see us following.

To describe it in 3D I think it would be like being swept down a river in a narrow gorge at increasingly higher speeds (as we age). And it would be difficult to be anywhere on the river other than where one actually is?

So you can't clearly see the terrain off to the sides although there is sometimes an opening where you get a glimpse of other close-by areas, but you get swept past it pretty quickly.

Of course there would be other gorges people could be running down elsewhere... so a map in 4D also is an alternate way of explaining the multiverse theory... parallel universes and such...

It is clear that some meditations are meant to 'slow' the progression through the gorge and thus experience it more thoroughly. There were stories of eastern masters being able to grab arrows out of the air at the extreme end of that. I've also heard stories about people who have been able to stop the progression entirely and walk around in a given instant, which I suppose is one of the ways you could do 'miracles' if you knew how to do it, you could stop time then put a coin in someones hand and restart time and wala! You've got something others will buy as being a miracle if you go to sell that story!

I suppose you could also paddle downstream and go through the gorge faster? That might be a nice way to explain the possibility of superheros like the 'flash'.

I've heard some others go through the gorge backward, e.g. upstream. It is somewhat harder to do that as you go against the current. And it would get lonely I suppose...

then you've got various jumping around in time stories; the original way to do that was with one of the magic mushrooms in south americe I understand, but now we've got TV shows using physical devices to do such.

But for example that might be very similar to the phenomena known as teleportation, only in 4D rather than 3D. I've heard stories out of the east I think even on these boards where 'masters' teleported in and out of places at will so I'm clear that it might be a real thing.

Of course I figure all of that would be doable with study through math and physics if people could figure out how.... making many 'science fiction' tv shows more 'real' than one would suppose from watching them.

My own thought though is it would be nice to be able to sidestep all the other people and all the machinery and all the gathering of magic mushrooms and just learn some way of intimately relating to the 4D other than the one I've got... Well if you can slow time as people do all the time while meditating, or even stop it you should be able to relate in other ways it you wanted to learn how? There are stories about that too though lol...
Old 22-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
...i don't know much about how to describe things with physics but I do have ideas about the fourth dimension.

I think, there are actually 4 spacial dimensions. But We live in 3 right now. The fourth dimension having been deliberately constrained with the 'rules' you see us following....
Many thanks for your interesting and thought provoking reply.

I can't quite grasp what 4D must look like (time being the 4th dimension) but am fully on board that this could well be an explanation. This unchanging 4D is eternalism/block time - all points in time being equally real...as opposed to presentism, which is linear and where only the present is real.

I've tried to imagine how the past, present and future could all co-exist. Could it be that, when someone experiences being transported back to a past time (HOW is still a key question!) that it is like being emerged into that certain point; the environment and people all exist currently whilst having the experience. What fascinates me is that, although we know the place and people no longer exist (in our reality/dimensions) they can be accessed as still living! Quite a lot to try and understand, huh!?
Old 22-12-2023, 11:24 PM
Master

yeah i don't really understand how it would 'look' either lol... but it is still my favorite explanation for what goes on in time. Like you say it is much more appealing in some ways thinking that things always exist than it is this idea that after this moment everything that was just goes away and is no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Quite a lot to try and understand, huh!?

it is a bit to understand lol... you can go in all sorts of directions with it though... for example if you take another common thought that the human bodies are somewhat like 'cars' for our 'spirits' it is natural to think that all the old cars that ever were might still exist somewhere in time. Just they are either on auto-pilot, or someone other than the original 'owner' for lack of a better word is using them now....
Old 26-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Knower
I think not all dimensions are graspable (so to say) with all our senses, or even with any of our senses.

3D can be understood, seen and felt, and to some extent heard, but can it be smelled or tasted?

Dimensions beyond 3D - let's stay with 4D, adding a time component and make it the space-time continuum, can be felt or experienced, not necessarily seen with physical eyes. Further ones can possibly be imagined, but are, I guess, generally removed from our grasp as an incarnated physical being.

I like the imagery of a stream for time (not necessarily gorge though as that feels a little constricted to me), because a stream can split, rejoin, curve, even go back on itself (to the point of cutting part of itself off, think oxbow), go faster or slower, change direction, swell up, go dry, flood, etc.

In some areas, you can have several channels, parallel universes?

Now if your consciousness is a dimension like that, I am sure mastering the consciousness will allow to jump streams...
Old 26-12-2023, 01:40 PM
Master

i liked your idea of streams winding about and maybe back on each other. It was such a pretty picture

my own understanding that what we know of as time, 4d IS a constructed phenomena. Partly it is like being in a classroom, to teach us about a concept that might otherwise be hard for us to understand?

as far as not being able to experience 4D for example, I've seen the time tunnels briefly when I was younger (during meditation), so I know I can...
Things like the merkaba might take one there or even beyond I don't know as I haven't been too deeply involved in that...

I should be able to to taste or smell 3D for example and maybe I do, I just am not accustomed to calling that? Words can be silly if I take them too seriously....

all that said I don't know about this gorges thing either... I usually say that but I don't have actual experience it is that way... my reason for saying it is to make it clear you don't get to (easily) jump between parallel streams lol....
Old 12-03-2024, 09:01 AM
Pathfinder
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JQ5dZhja5JPJxvPr8

What i actually look like during the daytime ^-^ … so I’m a crystal chakra time travel psychic ET hybrid human baseline interplanetary evolution, over a decade of work. It’s perspective okay, one planet, the next, most of the habitable ones have Brain devices installed on the species. So I was telling my Telekinesis training group, a bunch of teenagers in 2024, who were curious about my age because I typed in full sentences. I sent them a snap of this photo from a waypoint on my planet here in Washington state, I’ve done work on the spot but they took a look at the photo asking about the time date anyways 😅

Paraphrasing I said well I might look like the oldest technically but I’m actually still the youngest. My CBM year local time is set to 2024 usually but it had because of the waypoint physics location recalibrated to 2092

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w