Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-01-2023, 10:07 PM
Master

Meeting my mother's mother

First I have to state some things, I never met her in real life, never spoke with her, when she died over a decade ago I went with my family to her place but I could not see her at all, could not see the face and the body, she was wrapped in blankets. We have a picture with her but there she was younger and in my experience she appeared older and nothing like she looked in her younger days.

I was afraid to see more when I visited her before her death, I was just a child and that was my first time seeing someone dying for real, days later she died but I was not there, but back home. I've only been attached to my grandma from my father's side and I met her many times in my experiences but not my mother's mother.

I suddenly wake up in the center of the town where my grandma lived and where I lived with my family years later after her death. She lives quite in the center of the town, where the road splits.

I knew I was having some mystical experience because I could feel the astral world, like the whole thing was made of light itself masquerading as physical things. I was there, my mother's mother and my mother, standing in a row. From the left side, I was the first one, then my mother and then my grandma. She was looking at me and I was looking back speechless, thinking, I never seen you in real life, never knew how you looked like, no idea, and here you are standing and I can see you foot to head. She appeared old in my experience, she died old.

Then she said to us: We three are very much lookalike.; and that felt really odd, physically, we are not lookalike one bit. Mentally, made no sense, emotionally this felt like we were one being, playing 3 roles at the same time, to develop our knowing of self so that we may know who we are.

Then my grandma was telling me how saddened is she of what my mother's sisters did to my mother, that my mother's sisters never took care of their mother and that only my mother really took care of her. Then she went on saying that she is going to the town hall to make things right and that she is not going to leave until is done. This made me confused, I was thinking, you can't stay there for real. Then my mother said that she can for she will be allowed to stay and spend the night there.

Before this experience was to end she moved from her position, right before her departure, she looked at me, we were like face to face and I still could not believe my eyes. I never met you, never seen you in your old age and now you stand right in front of me....

I was given one more glimpse into her time at the town hall... I tried hard to remember this, I can only see a wood bucket that was being filled with rainy water, that meant something, it was like a symbol, a very powerful symbol but it seems that I forgot the understanding of this... It may be that there's going to be a major lack of drinking water globally.. because I was thinking when seeing this image that why would anyone do something like this and the only answer that made sense was that there's no drinking water and this was the only way to have some.

For some reason my energy reached to her and "woke" her up, not by intention, you see, when you have mystical experiences, things go out out of you without even knowing, emotions, thoughts and they can reach pretty far. I know this because this is what I felt the entire experience, she came to me because of me to give me an answer for my mother which I delivered.

Last edited by ThatMan : 22-01-2023 at 12:30 AM.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Experiencer
Awesome experience. It looks like your mom's mom is lurking in the upper Physical. The three of you are very much alike because probably you three have the same Soul or higher self. Your mother's mother will fulfil this task, even if she does it from the Upper Physical, and hitchhiking off you or your mother. Did you grandmother die young?
Old 28-01-2023, 11:46 PM
Master

@AstralTraveller I thought about things like that, now sure. She died really old and in over a decade never had one single experience with her, having no idea how she looked when she was old.. a bit strange to meet someone I had 0 connection and never met for real.

Yes, next day I had one more experience, in the one above I saw a bucket filling with rainy water, the next day I saw an empty well with dirty water..