Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Master
Which zodiac signs do you attract the most?

For friendships or Relationships which elements do you seem to get along with or find yourself attracted to ?

I'm a Virgo and my friends seem to always be Taurus, Capricorns, and Aquarius. For the longest thought I was physically attracted to Water sign men Cancer or Pisces, but I really really love Fire signs Leo men are so aesthetically pleasing .
Old 14-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Master
I find myself attracted to Leo men towards the end of July 25th, 26th ect they are the most attractive in my personal opinion.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:38 AM
Master

It depends what aspect of my birth chart is being activated at the time.

Currently it's Gemini's and Virgos (mercury signs) because my soul needs me to develop my practical side and my communication.

During the Full moon in cancer, I was attracting and attracted to cancer, due to a souls need to release emotional and family related suffering.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Master
Not sure as you don't always know someone's starsign.
In general it's Capri for very very good friendships.
Never Capri for romance though.

Sometimes Libra for friendship, but it usually doesn't get to 'bestie' level although the connection & bond does tend to be strong with Libra.

Gemini for friendship, but this is more superficial and should keep the frequency of spending time together very low as it always gets competitive for some reason. I don't think Taurus & Gemini is a good match, but I have Rising Gemini so there is still recognition & connection.

For romance... not really sure. Had a Virgo partner, which really does not work, a Cancer but not strong enough to be a good match, and Leo.
Leo was best match in that sense. I like Leos! Very charismatic. Provided they've worked through their issues.

When I was 17 I had a boyfriend for 3 yrs who was a Sagittarius. In retrospect that was a really fun connection! I could totally be me, and was loved for it. Nothing was too crazy or off-limits for Sag, so it was lots of fun and trying things you normally wouldn't do with anyone else.

Interesting note is that my ideal partner (descendent) is someone with Sagittarius traits! Not per say of that sign but with similar qualities. Makes a helluva lot of sense to me.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:29 AM
Master
Pisces Suns with Air Moons
Old 23-02-2023, 03:51 AM
Master
I also love Capricorn Men the Sea-Goat is my favorite Earth sign (even though I'm a Virgo) Cappy men are so intelligent, have a great fashion sense. I love Leo men too because they are my favorite fire sign and animal. But for the Leos I'd like if they had more earth or water placements.
Old 23-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Master

I attract them all because I'm SO fabulous LOLOL... ( I wish !!!)
I can't say I've ever attracted any sign in particular...
My husband's were Taurus and Libra. But my first love was Cancer , and another love of my life was pisces .
I'm Leo.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:55 PM
Master
I am not sure put a but I met a lot of friends I do friends and the friends turn up it down as my ugly and revolting when I got told this man what a beautiful name beautiful and pretty not advising like me but the lad timer with and said that is nasty because I have got loving nature I might be ugly on the outside but not the inside but then lads same same as beautiful in and out paedo dado them pen they do put out a lot of things because I've got a living nature

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔