Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
Utopia and afterlife

Do you think there’s a place like utopia or has a sense of utopia after we die from this world?

I know every kind of world exists (with a sun)

But where day and night weren’t because of a burning star or formally a sun??

Where our roads and houses are of every kind…

Is it placed out of the boundaries of space??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Knower
I am certain of it. Though it most certainly must be placed beyond the boundaries of space (as human intellect knows it).

mathematically speaking : "Within space" implies "time", so utopia cannot be within space and time. All things involved with space and time are finite & most certainly measurable. On the other hand, this place called "Utopia" has probably got to be eternal in length and infinite in depth.

emotionally speaking : Virtually every painful earthly experience that any human mind has endured, suffered through, or has been traumatized from, gets re-written there as an absolutely perfectly harmonious interaction between involved souls as part of the "continuingly infinite story" that is eternity. The earth plane is just a cauldron where combinations of interactions having the potential to destroy one another occurs. In my mind, the earth plane is a laboratory for sentient life form's natures & predispositions to collide and intermingle. After earth, is the time for perfecting all the incessant flaws discovered while being earthbound.

geographically speaking : I've contemplated how this place has come to be known as "the land of eternal sunrise" and if it were to be described in physical terms (which is the only terminology that exists in the first place - albeit an imperfect one; vis-vis: "dualism"), I seem to find a perspective from "flat earthers" to be somewhat unique in my description for it.

While flat earthers believe there is an "edge" to the earth [plane] - I view this "edge" merely as the limits to one's particular intellectual perceptual ability ... (human sentience cannot be omniscient). As such, this utopian world has edges to it, which any particular sentience can only perceive to an extent of only "so far" - and not beyond that point (think : curvature of space-time prohibitting us to peer back to the actual moment of the Big Bang). Other planes and dimensions exist beyond the perceivable edges - in similar regard as what theoretical physicists contemplate as "curved", "bent", or "folded" planes or dimensions.

Typically, the shape requiring the least amount of physical energy to create happens to be a sphere. In effect the roundness of the earth becomes a single plane which one can barely notice its curvature due to our minimal stature while standing upon it - yet our entire perceptual field from any point would appear as if we are standing on a "disk like" area. I suspect that our "minimal intellect" might view this utopian world in similar regard.

However, a sphere in the midst of one central light source (for example; sun, or God) would involve a "light side" and a "dark side" at opposition. This utopia cannot have an opposition to it - (unless one is referring to our earth plane). Therefore, I perceive this utopian place to exist as myriads of concave disks "floating" in proximity and on a "slant" to the source of illumination (the omniscience responsible for its existence). They rotate slowly to imply the passing of one day to the next - but a day of eternal sunrise means that it never gets darker than twilight (hence the bowl shape of the disks).

The multitude of these "various planes" allows for a "cohabitating" existence with all who share strong similarities amongst themselves, so as to retain the expected modicum of civility between them on the course of being eternal beings from there on out.

philosophically speaking : If a Creator has been involved with Reality all along, and it is true this Creator is wholeness per se, then every contingency must be in play where this wholeness must re-emerge with Itself - from which we & our various sentiences have always, originally, manifested... It is to "that," which we all inevitably return.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 05-09-2022, 07:04 PM
Master
Definitely believe the sentiment of the self seeks to be whole of the sentient of the self seems we are always with our twin flames and utopias even through time dilation—- the futuristic travelling into the past where I am now to spend time with tf- I wouldn’t get there until it’s really me bending time continuum—- I believe utopia bends just like you described!!! Many thanks!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Master
I think when we die and go to the grave that's the end of our experience. Imo we need to make the most of what we have whilst still here on the earth, imo we get one chance and one chance only to get thing's right.
utopiandreamchild
Old 10-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Knower

utopiandreamchild, regarding your post above mine, If we go to the grave and it's lights out forever, then why would we need to get things right here? For what purpose would getting it right serve? What does getting it right mean? How would one behave to get it right?
Old 26-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Knower
well I've waited for 16 days for utopiandreamchild to respond to bluto, and I'm tired of sitting on the edge of my seat, so I'm going to spitball here and assume that "getting it right" has more to do with moral cooperation amongst human beings in a human society than it does with anyone's soul.

It just seems peculiar to me that "one time in getting it right" and "being moral" in the company of your own particular society has nothing to do with civilized cultures at large... one time shots just seem to be a recipe for killing and fighting over beliefs....

just "one time" to say or do what you feel is right & to die for it if ya get it wrong or get no compromise sounds like that one doesn't believe in utopia at all - in heaven or on earth.

makes one wonder why the word was invented at all.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 29-09-2022, 04:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Do you think there’s a place like utopia or has a sense of utopia after we die from this world?
I know every kind of world exists (with a sun)
But where day and night weren’t because of a burning star or formally a sun??
Where our roads and houses are of every kind…

I get into trouble telling people about experiences but I don't care also, so you will get to read about it now lol:

I can attest to you in truth there are heavens; There also exists hell realms.

The idea that other dimensions should look like all the stuff we see in physical life is a dream world, a temporary limbo. There seem to be "waystations" and "lower heavens" I think I'd call utopias? Living cities of fractal glass that vibrate colors our animal eyes can't see. Silver suns that beam warmth on fields of children laughing and playing. It is beautiful, it's memory takes my breath away.

Quote:
Is it placed out of the boundaries of space??

I love this question lol. Our "space" has a particle horizon, we don't really know what is passed it. It might go on forever. It might not. But the other realms aren't in this dense universe realm of atomic matter so I don't think they would be outside our space? Would they? Light could move faster than it's own vibration if there was no medium for "fields" to exist in. Maybe they change?
Old 29-09-2022, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
In my opinion yes there is a "utopia". We all are there right now, this very moment as I type this. And our time difference doesn't matter either. It's just that our "conscious" is just focused on the Ego right now, which is stuck to the Physical. When it's lights out for the Ego, a flicker will happen, and the lights will go back on, and the focus will be there. We will then know how insignificant we were.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:36 PM
Master
Utopia is a man made concept; it is a product of our mind. If you can put it in words and define it then it is a concept, a mental construct. Taoism teaches that “nothing in the universe is what we call it here on Earth.” We have words for everything; this earthly plane on which we live with bodies, coverings that we call “physical,” is one with the realm, or plane, of name and form.

Beyond the “physical” we may or may not have form, and names for things may or may not exist. At our core we are that which can not be created or destroyed, although we can be transformed. There are many, many, realms and physical existence is but one of those many realms. The greater realms transcend thought, they exceed our greatest imaginings.

It is all right here, right now. We are multidimensional beings, mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual, names given to various frequencies of the same one thing. Utopia is a judgment of our circumstances, an assessment of the way we feel things are. The Kingdom of Heaven is within us, we are on an alchemical journey transforming the base coarseness of our being human into a finer greater frequency of pure spiritual being.

We are the path which we walk, and how we bring out our own inner light is how we walk our path. In that light there are no definitions, no this and that, there is only unconditional love. What some may call “utopia.” It exists within us, in the here and now, and has always existed within us. There is no death, there is only self transformation, and in that transformation which we call “death," the physical body dissolves, and maybe also the ego, but our journey of existence continues.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:55 PM
Master

Are images constructs too?