Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 12-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Guide

Out of the BLUE.

I had been involved with Spiritualism for abut two years this occurred in 1976 when I was working in a hostel for offenders who were released from prison and i was the deputy manager there, it was a live in job and I had a flat provided on the premises.
One night when all the other residents had gone to bed, one man was still there talking to me, i was counselling him, he asked me If i went to church and i said I was a Spiritualist and attended a local church in the town.

He aske if he could come there with me, i said no, that would not be a wise thing to do, and its against the rules here to be involved that way, He told me he was psychic and saw dead prisoners being hanged in a London Prison as they used to do years ago, he also said his sister was a clairvoyant, As we started talking more deeply he began looking at me very oddly,
he said there is a light appearing around your shoulders a golden colour, and there is a blue mist billowing across this floor, well quite spontaneously I said to him,
"well you know what they say about coming out of the blue"! With that he lept up in the air and fell back into the chair shaking violently, Bloody hell!

he shouted out a Chinese man wearing a black silk clothing just walked across the room and touched my shoulder, this Chinese man was my guide who i called Chang Lee,
I had to hold his feet until he had stopped shaking, when he calmed down he said that was fantastic I feel as though something has been lifted from me. Well he then went to bed, and so did I, but the next morning all hell broke loose,
A priest had been summoned from the local catholic church nearby to bless his room as when he went into his bedroom to turn on his radio his dead mother appeared in the glass
front of the radio and his watch flew across the floor, I was warned never to engage in this kind of talk again, nearly got the sack for breaking the rules.
The man in question was ok after that, and appeared at another project i was running several years later.
warmest regards michael.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Ascender
Where is the love message?
Old 12-12-2021, 02:26 PM
Guide

Out of the Blue.

Thanks Gullaume for your post. it was not about love, is was about a shared experience, I find sharing of experiences opens up our inner self,

regards michael.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Thanks Gullaume for your post. it was not about love, is was about a shared experience, I find sharing of experiences opens up our inner self,
I don't know, this story doesn't resonate with me, the night world isn't mine.

One question though: what is your best explanation for it? Why do you think it happened?
Old 12-12-2021, 07:05 PM
Guide

Out of the Blue.

My best explanation as to why it happened was that it was a spontaneous occurrence because we were both in the right place at the right time for it to manifest. It was an amazing experience.

regards michael.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:05 AM
Master
I thought the event was a nice, spontaneous experience.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account
A few observations.

One contributor asks where the love message is in the original posting but I can see no need for a story to have any such message.

The story clearly has personal relevance for the story teller. I'm unclear, though, if it offers much to others.

It's only loosely connected to Spiritualism, the forum's title.

Members are, of course, entitled to write whatever they choose but my preference is to cite my personal experiences or thoughts mainly if they might help someone else, perhaps to better illustrate a point.

chacun a son gout, mi ducks..... blessings
Old 13-12-2021, 06:10 PM
Guide

Out of the Blue.

The term out of the blue describes perfectly to me the experiences i have encountered while meditating over the past 47 years, in particular when i have been suddenly pulled out of my body by an irresistible force and transported across infinite space in the blink of an eye, i have had many out of the blue experiences,

regards michael,
Old 15-12-2021, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The term out of the blue describes perfectly to me the experiences i have encountered while meditating over the past 47 years, in particular when i have been suddenly pulled out of my body by an irresistible force and transported across infinite space in the blink of an eye, i have had many out of the blue experiences,

I didn't question what "out of the blue" meant but writing as a long-time Spiritualist I don't see how what happened involved Spiritualism.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Guide

Hi Bobjob was happened spontaneously that night was sparked of by us talking about Spiritualism and the church i went to there in the town, as the fact that at the time i was actively involved in the church and my guide touched Peter on the shoulder.

regards michael