Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Master
More Advanced Lightworkers here?

Nice to see there's a Lightworker thread After years on this forum I'd never seen it, hihi. Weird to stick it under religion, I guess that's why I missed it, but alas.

I'm a Lightworker and I've been looking for 'my tribe' for quite some time now, and so far I've not found it. I know the path of a Lightworker can be lonely but I feel I've reached the stage where you want togetherness, to share, and have my tribe around -or like-minded people- to learn and grow, have a bit of fun, relax, and so on.
I'm beginning to miss it more and more.
To be honest, I also don't know where such people hang out? Are there more advanced Lightworkers on here?
I'm busy with 5D subjects daily, do 5D/ascension visualizations and webinars on a regular basis, and follow teachers on the matter like Diana Cooper, Tim Whild, Kyle Gray etc.
On here I've never come across anyone who follows Diana Cooper, although she has thousands of followers and readers of her books.
So that's on visiting the Halls of Learning, expanding the chakras so they become 5D, working with dragons, Archangels, angels, Ascended Masters and so on, but on a different level. It's based on 'higher' information, not the old stuff that's out on the net.

I'm way beyond learning to ground and shield, protecting from negativity, talking about darkness and all that basic stuff.
No judgement, I've been there too, you got to start somewhere. But I so crave exchange with people who are (much) further than that.
So wondering and hoping there are some here!