Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-03-2023, 07:50 PM
Master
Question Knowing who you are? {helps a bit}

Knowing who you are helps a bit… I can see my soul and self clearly.. I’m thankful for this and the echo I hear.. it gives me good vibes that one day I’ll be animated enough to carry a conversation with the self- or enter the matrix - and be with all alternate selfs-

I feel like my materialistic values are engrossed by the fact I’m practically a giant storage locker with my imagination- I can think of anything and it’s pretty much manifested it’s just attraction.. wether I’ll loan it for a while or be in my own world and have the capacity for shops and internet shopping.. I’m optimistic about this- with technology I should be able to achieve it.. because apart of my life’s I’ve learned not to be too materialistic but apart of living life than not manifesting at all- is to feel, touch, use our senses and explore and accumulate.. although knowing that I can have what ever I think of…. In about 3500 reincarnations I probably would start creating my own matter and manifesting.. I’ve manifested before- tvs, sofas, a whole house lot of things( in my past)

I know I can do this again: much of my spiritual acceptance is to accept this gift of being able to manifest things and accumulate..

These days I can only have so many square feet or storage I ain’t a millionaire.. yet..

So I’m restricted…

But I don’t feel the need to collect than the essentials or what seem the essentials..

I’m at peace knowing I CAN MANIFEST what I THINK!!

———

I’m also at peace with having upgraded healing powers and the way the management of my reincarnations pan out day by day or year by year..

The lessons and struggles, my strategies are to become one with pain and I’m sure after 5000 reincarnations I would of suffered enough to of had achieved immunity to pain all together..

It’s probably a little bit out there<<<

But I’m happy with that lie..

The path of the righteous and spiritual is all about how your cope and overcome pain..

It’s the one defining thing in life- we all go through it but react differently…

Some can cope with more than others, some feel something else other than pain.. some feel LOVE. An ascended type of feeling which permits everything is actually LOVE! Including pain..

I guess it shapes us and guides us through emotional, physical and spiritual…

Our growth is what matters most…

I’m looking forward to going through my deaths and coming out the other end- knowing who I am let’s me see what I am at the end of.. say.. 5000 reincarnations…

If I don’t lose my centre by then and still am functioning…

I would be a more developed person fuller and content on living every day at its prone: extremes

You need more than weather to survive.. rain trees air - but you need to know your self to see where your heading too add up all that you taken and rise from the ashes and become a better YOU!!!

————

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Master
We all grow in different ways in other spiritual paths are we meant to put on we learn from our mistakes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-03-2023, 02:34 AM
Master

I think that it is more effective to find out "what you have to do".

I think that you can't know who you are because of your current level of evolvement (which is the reason for which you are here now). Even if you could find out who you are, your current level of evolvement wouldn't allow you to rationalize what you have to do.

My recommendation, and this is what I do, is to turn inwards and tap your individual inner source of knowledge and guidance, and not to rely on others' teaching or opinions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.