Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 18-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Master
A huge piece of grilled salmon and tiny red potatoes, and a side of peanut butter.
What TV/movie character do you think is the most like you in real life?
Old 19-08-2021, 05:32 AM
Master

Ohhhhh, nice meal choice although the peanut butter on the side seems kind of funny to me but I acknowledge that last meals are perfect and they are what they are...

My meal would be the world's most expensive grilled cheese sandwich, a medium cooked steak and a green apple!

Abed off "Community" is my character choice because he often talks about pop culture and I seem to get fixated on famous people and spend way too many hours googling them. He also has a very vivid imagination like me and his best friend, Trent reminds me of the kinds of conversations I have with my sister!

How about you? Which character are you off what TV show or movie?
Old 19-08-2021, 05:40 AM
Master

According to an online quiz that I just did "Which Community character are you?"

I am too unpredictable to be Abed and so I got Chang as my character hahahaha Probably some crazy mixture of the two.

It is your turn now, Hallow.
Old 19-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Master
I would be Becker, from the TV show...Becker. here's a couple short clips of him. https://youtu.be/lRZhOXebRv8. https://youtu.be/-syY5pIMu34
Old 25-08-2021, 04:39 AM
Master

Would you ever choose eternal life?

If so, why?

If not, why not?
Old 25-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Master
I don't think I would want to live forever, even if my body and mind would stay young.
It would be torcher to watch countless loved ones and friends come and go through out countless lifetimes.

If you could be the most intelligent person in the world would you jump at the chance?
Old 25-08-2021, 11:03 PM
Master

Nah, I would not jump at the chance to be the world's most intelligent person.

It sounds too isolating and I would hate to feel as though I was a know it all because I would probably find it quite boring to be a know it all

I might choose to be the world's funniest person though, I would still require a fair level of intelligence for that role and I would make people laugh and smile and feel more connected to their humanity and each other.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Master

Can you ask me another question, Hallow?

I need someone to talk to
Old 01-09-2021, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I need someone to talk to
need someone to talk to??? Are you giving me permission to babble? Hahaha. I been hanging out in the strong opinion and discussion section. I think I lost all my brain cells there. I need some back. But anyway, When did you start to find yourself becoming spiritually minded?
A lot of people like to say one day "poofff" it just happened. It didn't work like that for me. It was a gradual maturing that one day seemed like a seed was planted and it started to grow and I hope keeps growing.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Master

Sure! Permission to babble!

You are brave going into the strong opinions area haha.

The problem for me and strong opinions is that as soon as I state my opinion, it seems to change again or I get bored with myself LOL.

There was no "poofff" moment for me in regards to my self awareness journey besides my own suffering haha. My suffering became so much that I started to look for a better way of feeling.

I am not sure if I am very spiritual, however? I basically just experience life.

I have always talked to myself though since a young age and respond too LOL.
I figure that is my spiritual life: asking myself questions and receiving answers, it is an ongoing dialogue.

I suppose that there were the occasional "pow" moments though, come to think of it, depending on what I am choosing to focus on.