Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-04-2019, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder

Think: 3 of arrows/ Jealousy

Do: 9 of arrows/Dedication

Challenge: 9 of stones/ Tradition

Wild Wood

Yes, I have to get free from several limiting factors in my life, yet I feel so sad about it. 3 of arrows already showed me some artificial (wooden) relationships or situations, wasting my time and energy. 9 of arrows: I just need to change my reaction to the events I am expecting. And 9 of stones- it won't be easy leaving my comfortable and predictable patterns, but this is the exact thing I need in this situation.
The bottom card is The Great Bear- no comment here. Time to give a honest look to my results and decide what to leave in the past, and what I want to bring with me in the future.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Master
Could a spread be for more than a week?

Goddess Oracle Cards

1) Coming to Life - reversed = a gentle reminder to get out of ones own way.
(This is what everyone tells me )

2) Moonlight - reversed = too much analyzing is getting you no where. Stop over thinking things. (Yep, Yep, everyone keeps telling me this too!)

3) Magic map Shifter - upright = Comes with a mission to be aware of the people who come into your life to impact your learning. (I am blessed with so many!)

I may not be doing this quite right, but my sleepy nighttime card pulls are crazy on spot
Old 30-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Master
This is the spread I pulled tonight.

1) Golden Palace - “There is Always Enough.” (Upright)

2) Metamorphosis - “You are in the process of deep and beautiful change.” (Upright)

3) Into the Unknown - Trust...and all will be revealed.” (Upright)

Another sleepy post meditation pull!
Old 30-04-2019, 04:09 AM
Pathfinder

Golden of Klimt

Think: 5 of swords- in this deck five of swords shows interaction with a particular person. Dirty game.

Do: King of wands- just honestly do your work and keep your word. I'll definitely need some professional advice this week.

Challenge: 2 of wands- try to find new solutions for old problems. Sticking to the past experience is useless in this situation.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:29 AM
Pathfinder

Golden Tarot of Klimt
Think of: The Hanged Man- what is hanging, where and why I am hanging...
Do: 3 of pentacles- listen and hear. Making my inner music sound good.
Challenge: The High Priestess- inactivity.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:07 AM
Master
Mouse Spirit - Tend to the small things

Wombat Spirit (Upside Down) - a rebirth is assured

Nightingale Spirit - Love is all around

Seems like a good way to start the week. Lovely reminders, growth and a little love.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:34 PM
55Degrees

Week beginning 27 May

Think about - XVIII The Moon.
I can only act from the perspective I'm given, am I going to regret it or do I trust in what little I can see.

Do - 5 of Earth.
Take measures to ensure I do not place myself in a position where I feel trapped, maybe place restrictions on a situation that could become difficult to get out of both financially and physically.

Challenge - Adjustment (Justice).
Doing what is right and not what I feel I ought to do, and understanding that I need to tread carefully to keep things in balance.

A hard week ahead and maybe confusing to the outsider but this makes perfect sense under current circumstances.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Master
Spirit Animal Oracle Cards

Chameleon spirit - Act as if
Squirrel spirit - Believe in yourself
Wombat spirit (upside down) - a rebirth is assured

*looks like an interesting week
Old 30-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Master
Goddess Oracle Cards
Mary - miracles
Gaia - earth
Nike - ambition

All right side up! I know it should not bother me, but I find upside down card worrisome.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Goddess Oracle Cards
Mary - miracles
Gaia - earth
Nike - ambition

All right side up! I know it should not bother me, but I find upside down card worrisome.
Easy solution: don't do reversals. I don't either and I get very accurate readings. You just use your intuition to interpret.
I don't believe in reversals really as I've noticed that after a while more than 50% ends up reversed in the deck. To me that means the deck isn't 'clean' anymore. You could end up with overly negative readings. So I stick to upright only :)
Off-topic I know