Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Master
Spiritual isolation... that makes me think of how I often feel though, so this is my take on it.
Feeling alone with what I'm learning, doing, talk about & share things spiritual.

The loneliness comes from a sense of not being able to share with people as many still live the 3D life and aren't awakened yet.
And even if you do come across more awakened people, they often follow a different path so you still cannot really get a connection with them. Or they're not as far on their path yet.

I've often noticed that the more advanced Lightworkers tend to withdraw anyway. Not certain if that is because they cannot find resonance with most or another reason.
In that sense I do feel spiritual isolation. It's a lonely path.
I actually think it is that way as not only do we all have a different path (method, way of doing things) but also a different goal & purpose in life.

Dark night of the Soul is entirely different. During this your entire world will go upside down and inside out. Very chaotic, emotionally turbulent, not knowing which side is front or back so to speak.
Dark night of the Soul is when your own darker side comes up, not evil mind you, but old issues and things you stuffed away in the proverbial attic so you don't have to deal with it.
Also tends to happen when you are on a path of growth & development as you cannot continue to grow without shedding the old and stale.
When you come out on the other end your view of yourself and the world may have changed and if not you will feel different regardless as you've worked through so much formerly hidden stuff.

How long that lasts is different for everyone, depending on how fast you can digest and work through things.