Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2014, 03:28 AM
LarimarSpirit

I have some questions about guardian angels and guides

By asking these questions I'm in no way challenging peoples beliefs. I've always felt called to work with angels and as a Pagan spirit guides are common, but I need some help understanding.

As a Pagan there's a lot of beings that are worked with from fae to dragons, but angels aren't so much as they're a Christian/Abrahamic concept. So its a little new to me and I'm trying to wrap my mind around it.

-Are guardian angels a type of spirit guide? Or are the two different and how so?
-Do we have both a guardian angel and a spirit guide from birth?
-Why do guardian angels choose to spend their lives assisting one single person?
-Do angels work with non-Christians?
-Why would a higher being such as a guardian angel choose to spend its time dealing with someone as 'boring' as a human being? Considering most of us spend majority of our day doing mundane things like work and errands.
-What happens after a human being passes? Do the angels work with them in their next life (If reincarnation exists)

From my time off and on looking into light work and angel healing I get the feeling that they're most likely individuals, but it's hard for me to understand why a higher being who is an individual with their own likes/dislikes and tastes would happily only focus on a simple person like myself.

Growing up as a Christian I got the impression that a guardian angel existed only to work with and assist one specific person, nothing else. That every moment of their lives was spent focused on that person. So its hard for me as a Pagan who knows that creatures like Fae may work with humans but have their own lives to tend to as well, to comprehend that guardian angels are 1000% on top of what goes on in their humans life and not do anything else for themselves.

This is something I'd really like to understand better as angel healing is an area I'm excited about delving into.

If someone can answer these I'd be so happy and thankful.

Blessings, Larimar.
Old 28-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Master
OK, you are interested in the angelic, and since my background is in the angelic energy, I will give you, in short form, what I know. NO, not what I know, but what I think someone will understand.
The angelic energy is not unlike the Fae, only with a different purpose.
The Fae keep all that is physical in balance, in my view.
The angelic assist all entities and beings on their journey from source and back. The exclamation mark is on ALL.
There is no judgment in anything they do.
Angelic energy evolve like any other energy. From a very basic form to a highly evolved from. So do the Fae.
The angelic energy, on it's most basic level is the link between creation and manifestation. This would mean, nothing, almost nothing happens without the involvement of the angelic energy.
Those angelic forms most would talk about, are angelic energy forms before they become entities.
An entity is an energy construct which has a connection to a soul. The orientation does not matter. And since angelic entities evolve like any other entity, they can choose their path. They can incarnate to do this or not.
The same goes for the Fae. Actually, once they move past this level, it is difficult to tell the difference between someone who originated in the Fae or the angelic energy. At least three of the so called Archangels are in fact Fae.
Old 28-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarimarSpirit
-Why would a higher being such as a guardian angel choose to spend its time dealing with someone as 'boring' as a human being? Considering most of us spend majority of our day doing mundane things like work and errands.

Consider yourself to be an energetic essence with many expressions of self. The higher being is you with an awareness that can not reside in physical form. It is available to you as a human through reflective thought.

It is quite interested in itself, this incarnated aspect of self we call human matters quite a bit.

Quote:
-What happens after a human being passes? Do the angels work with them in their next life (If reincarnation exists)

Blessings, Larimar.

After you pass over you remember who you are.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Master

This comes up pretty often. I feel that 'guardian angel' is just another word for spirit guide. Most spirit guides does not seem to be angels. However, there are angels who do take on the job as spirit guide.

For more information about guides, I wrote this article once:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=51280
It will answer at least some of your further questions.
Old 28-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Master
I see the guardian as an aspect of the Self.
The angelic only are guides to their own kind, having said this, they however can work with you on an energy level, during a life time.
Old 28-02-2014, 07:24 PM
LarimarSpirit

Oh alright. I think I'm starting to get a better understanding now. :)
Old 28-02-2014, 08:43 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarimarSpirit
By asking these questions I'm in no way challenging peoples beliefs. I've always felt called to work with angels and as a Pagan spirit guides are common, but I need some help understanding.

As
-Do angels work with non-Christians?

This is something I'd really like to understand better as angel healing is an area I'm excited about delving into.

If someone can answer these I'd be so happy and thankful.

Blessings, Larimar.

At 75 years of age, I have finally come to understand my spiritual encounters. My novel "Futureoids" answers most of your questions. What I have come to understand is that our soul is the primary entity. We are but one leaf on a spiritual tree. Your soul is indeed interested in you and the millions of other copies of you throughout the universe.
Your soul is eternal and copies of yourself are eternal. Therefore in effect you never die. You contribute to the total Karma of your soul just as copies of you do the same.
Religions mislead people into thinking they will inherit heaven or hell but what you see is what you get. You will help copies of yourself to achieve higher earths or lower earths forever. There is no escape from the wheel of cosmic reincarnation. Life is neither bad nor good but a blend of the two.
Old 28-02-2014, 09:40 PM
shentao

In my opinion there are no religions. Religions are an invention created by us humans to better function. Now that we are evolving in the spiritual path it does not make much sense anymore.
Angels have no denomination so why should they discriminate when religion is not existent?
Angel will come to assist anyone that calls for help!
Old 28-02-2014, 10:50 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shentao
In my opinion there are no religions. Religions are an invention created by us humans to better function. Now that we are evolving in the spiritual path it does not make much sense anymore.
Angels have no denomination so why should they discriminate when religion is not existent?
Angel will come to assist anyone that calls for help!

Religions are the product of those visionaries who encountered their spiritual being. They made the mistake of believing that they had reached God. The followers believed this to be true. If these leaders appeared today and encountered the same effect, they would be no different than millions of people today who have their own spiritual encounter.
Fear, the whip and the sword produced the religions of today. You are correct to say that religions serve little purpose today as they are merely fables forced upon ignorant early man.
The angels you speak of are merely our spiritual collective. Each of us belongs to one spiritual collective which we share with copies of ourselves throughout the universe.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Knower

I just read a book that gives a high level overview of what you're asking. The book is written by Sonia Choquette and is called "Ask your guides".

I grew up christian and can relate to it, although I have long ago lost my interest in Christianity.