Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-01-2023, 08:23 AM
Master

Interessting creatures

Hii all,

I’ve been having dreams of a very specific group of beings that are having like a real lot intense and deep guiding conversations with me.

These are like about 60 centimeters high. And their head has an extension of the skull at the backside. It’s like their heads are like these kids from the maya culture that with techniques got their skull longer at the top. But instead it’s at the back. They don’t have a skin like us. They have like any color, and they change color. It’s like vivid colors. Orange, pink, green, blue, etc. Seldom yellow or brown.

They just talk talk talk with me. Entire walks walks talks talks talks talks. Going deep into the matters. But the language is not in words. It’s in energy.

Last night it was about love and about moving on in life from dark thoughts.

I have these spirits around me a lot too. One of then talks to me during the day, in actual words (receiving them through medium like thingy). They have humor that triggers people and I begin to do it too lol. It’s like such bad awful humor but it’s innocent and not very dark. It’s just triggering. Like intentionally behaving as if you understand something wrong or focussing on a minor detail that is completely unimportant that someone says. They also have less innocent humor but these touch things that are harder to deal with and they don’t do it if it’s not for the moment. They use humor to help solidify people and making them stronger. So I just do that too now, too bad.

But the conversations are great. Really enlightening. They do it very carefully. Know exactly what to say and what not. They seem quite young in existence, not as experienced as humans. But they certainly serve a good purpose. Not very wise, but very smart in what they do. And tbh they are great at translating wisdom and insights from other beings.

Kinds regards,

CW
Old 12-08-2023, 05:28 AM
Seeker

Hey! I'm really shocked... isn't it weird or scary of seeing a spirits around? i acctaully don't know what to say and what not. and amazing to hear that they certainly serve a good purpose...
Old 12-08-2023, 06:37 AM
Master

Hey aiken :)

It took a lot of overcoming fears for me. I had a lot of difficulty with it. But lately its been okay. I love certain beings and appreciate their company. But I dont let just everyone into my house..

Kind regards,

CW
Old 12-08-2023, 06:54 AM
Master

They sound very charming Cosmic. They just want to be around you or so it seems.
Old 12-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Master

Hii AB,

Yeah I'm not sure why its specifically them. Its seldom people talk about seeing other beings but even more seldom it being a group of beings that seems younger than humans as far I can tell. Or at least that they are not the ones we know about. Im not sure what they are. I love them tho. They are learning too.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 13-08-2023, 02:23 PM
Master

Sometimes our is not ""to reason why""... If you enjoy them being around you and they enjoy being around you it's win- win all round. And how do know they haven't been sent for you to be their teacher ??? You have a lot to offer. I would like to be in your class !!! And they sound adorable if I'm being honest !
Old 14-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Master

Ahw thank.you AB!! Much appreciated!

The universe is such an exciting place.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-08-2023, 04:18 AM
Master

Music to my ears Cosmic to hear you say "the universe is such an exciting place"...
It really really really IS. And it's incredible that many people don't even look up at the sky , never mind even wondering what's up there !
Never mind eh, we don't want to share anyway do we ??!!! LOL.