Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Many Dimensions, a talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSz5BjExs9o

Called "Visualizing 11 Dimensions"
A TedTalk, 15 min.

3D, 4D, 5D? Huh? Can we exp them from here? Don't ask ME!
Open discussion.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2023, 06:52 PM
Knower
Most In-definitely. Ha!!

My Innermost True Self is a Door to the dimensions.
It is so small it expands in Infinite directions Eternally Interconnected to the Source dimension/s.

I have been contemplating and investigating our Inner Spiritual Living Light organ system.(or CSF flow system)
With it's Creative operation Center in the third ventricle which also
operates as a One seated no ego vehicle for dimensional travel.
Divine Love it's fuel and Faith a substance which carries Hope in a Vortex of Warm Wind and a Sound Prayer,
which serves as a Spirit Being highway using the Silver chord as part of the Web of Life.
Just between Sleep and Wake States of Being in a Inner Awe land and a very Playful and Patient dimension.
It's Power is regulated by the amount of Servitude One has in Oneness.
The steering wheel must be in the Heart region.

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore the eye be single, the whole body shall be full of light.

Just a Contemplative exercise in opinionated dimensional manipulation.
or ImCo (In my Creative opinion.
Zhe!!! That was FUN!!! Miss H.

Last edited by eezi-ulgen : 18-01-2023 at 07:44 PM.
Old 18-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Wow...you said a mouthfull...have to read that slowly again! Thanks

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Knower
I get carried away sometimes in my own Creativity.Doh!
Basically I am just saying the Cerebrospinal fluid system has Light detecting cilia in it.
So I have been contemplating this whole fluid system as being our Inner Light mechanism
for all sorts of wonders and dimensional travel being one of them.IMO

Here is what triggered me down this rabbit whole.
https://www.scienceandnonduality.com...uro-zappaterra
Old 19-01-2023, 03:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
3D, 4D, 5D? Huh? Can we exp them from here? Don't ask ME!
Open discussion.

well he meant dimensions a different way I think lol... the way you mean it it can be taken that we are 5D creatures existing in a 4D world that has been arranged to look as if it is 3D...

whereas i feel like this talk is more like the 'many waters' thing out of the bible, where the waters were separated one from the other to make what we see...

anyway the talk itself was just more how can we describe physical reality if we are on the outside looking in?

In my mind the ancients knew similar things about reality but they were on the inside... e.g. by meditating... it didn't take an army of engineers designing highly sophisticated equipment to get anywhere back in the day...

the talk also hints that they are cognizant that perhaps there was a misjudgement made as to what causes 'red shifting' ... the problem as it was posed to me is that this reality is pretty much designed so that scientists will at one juncture or another choose similar misjudgements and misapprehend the 'correct' equations, all the while being confident they are on the right track. We saw that in gross ways with the sun circles the earth thing and the flat earth thing and it has continually happened in all sorts of ways, to the extent I've been able to ascertain things... here they say it is happening with red shifting.

I found the number 5 which appeared here especially interesting as it also appeared in the tao te ching in a capacity I've always taken as related to 'reality'... and it is implicitly in biblical lore as well. It was probably a well known thing back in the day...
Old 19-01-2023, 01:45 PM
'
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well he meant dimensions a different way I think lol... the way you mean it it can be taken
that we are 5D creatures existing in a 4D world that has been arranged to look as if it is 3D...

whereas i feel like this talk is more like the 'many waters' thing out of the bible, where the waters
separated one from the other to make what we see...
You quoted me, so I guess you're talking to me? "he" - the guy in the video, right?
Who are you talking to here? Thanks

Old 19-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
This is amazing. We do need to rethink our assumptions and he gave fantastic examples of why.
This is explained in a level that actually gave me some understanding of quantized space, but my head still exploded.
This is something I never bothered to think about.

I do love the video Ms H.
Old 19-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
'You quoted me, so I guess you're talking to me? "he" - the guy in the video, right?
Who are you talking to here? Thanks

yep i was addressing what you said with my first bit lol... the 'he' was the guy in the video...
Old 19-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Quote:
...well he meant dimensions a different way I think lol... the way you mean it it can be taken that we
are 5D creatures existing in a 4D world that has been arranged to look as if it is 3D
Thanks for getting back to me.
See, I didn't understand - 'the way you (I) meant it''.
I didn't mean anything.
I don't claim to understand much about different Dimensions.
And certainly not what I placed in blue!!!
I don't quite know what that means! (I don't know what the 4thD even is...I've heard a bit about 5D.)

PS I haven't even had time to watch the video...a minute of it and I knew it was going to be good. :)
I don't anticipate I will have much of any input here...only reading..and questions.

Old 19-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Master

Quote:

I found the number 5 which appeared here especially interesting as it also appeared in the tao te ching in a capacity I've always taken as related to 'reality'... and it is implicitly in biblical lore as well. It was probably a well known thing back in the day...

FallingLeaves,

By chance last night’s Bible study included the passage from John 5:1-8. This relates the healing of the man at the Bethesda pool which as related is surrounded by 5 colonnades. Any specific notes in the Bible command attention and are implications of a deeper meaning. Among other things in biblical numerology, the number 5 can signify grace. The invalid was in a position to receive grace.

For me the significant verse is the question of Jesus in verse 6…..it was necessary to see if the invalid had the will to be healed. The invalid had the will(he was at the pool)….but he did have the way(he could not walk)……Jesus provided the way……