Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner

By chance last night’s Bible study included the passage from John 5:1-8. This relates the healing of the man at the Bethesda pool which as related is surrounded by 5 colonnades. Any specific notes in the Bible command attention and are implications of a deeper meaning.

hi molearner,

Personally I think, not only is the five colonades in these passages potentially deeper meaning for us, it was originally meant to have meaning to the specific group of people who were there and we get it kinda secondhand through the book... it is kinda like, us seeing signs, they saw them too... in my mind that all comes down to whether you want to agree with society at large that such is meaningless coincidence, or step out and 'arbitrarily' have some faith that you are seeing something 'real'...

good call on the grace thing there is probably a reason it is aligned with five as well... god seems to always have reasons for those of us who require them lol! Keeps us busy though
Old 20-01-2023, 01:46 AM
Master
Interesting post eezi-ulgen, beyond my pay grade though

The vedas speak of 64 dimensions A friend of mine affirmed this, as communicated to him by Lord Shiva ~ yet all said, 64, mind boggling as it is, is yet a finite number.

My question is this: sure, there are many realms and domains but what of it? if we desire a this or that experience, we are simply shifting from one realm to another. what about that source from which all manifestations are impulsed? let’s go there, which is here too, being omnipresent.
Old 20-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
My question is this: sure, there are many realms and domains but what of it? ... what about that source ... let’s go there, which is here too, being omnipresent.
What is the need of each realm and domain. For instance, this realm is needed. Even if it is illusion, it is needed. Obviously, the ability to travel (OBE's, etc) and experience into other realms and domains are not to the source. You cannot go there (source), yet. It is obviously about evolution. The complete picture is much more. It is about love.
Old 21-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
. god seems to always have reasons for those of us who require them lol! Keeps us busy though

Yes….we can be quite brazen….:). Sometimes it is hard to just let God be God…..
Old 21-01-2023, 12:26 AM
Master
@ lemex ~ in this density love enablement, the next, all minds connected with universal mind, in the next, co-creation perhaps …

After recognising, imbibing and assimilating oneness within duality, our will or let us say yearning or desire, it shifts from separateness (selfishness) to interconnectedness (empathy) to oneness (compassion) but nevertheless our identity or uniqueness within the totality subtly seeks a stake or say in the drama. That’s the dilemma.

Liken it to Siddhis (powers). At some stage, we feel we are detached, perhaps even demonstrate it, in as much as we are able. But this self-appraisal binds us to a subtler level of identity still. Hence, offerings of other realms of light and sound and bliss and magic and play … unendingly.

Now, the source from which all becomes manifest as no-thing* (*ultimate God consciousness singularity) is best where meld with, here now, since in any realm or domain, it is God alone who is. Why take the long route home?
Old 21-01-2023, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Why take the long route home?

my spirit guides joke about me wanting to play golf, like, as if, I should be stopping to smell the flowers and just let the game pass me by
Old 21-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Master
All we can know from here is what our insights and experiences allow us to know, and yes I do embrace that human beings can experience dimensions beyond this so-called physical existence. I feel that I have, but the experience of other dimensions does not translate well into the 3-dimensional languages and thought forms we use here on Earth. For the longest period of time most so called “modern” societies discouraged inter-dimensional dabbling, they even labeled them as evil, the person was considered possessed or insane.

A person’s transcendent abilities were suppressed, beginning at a very young age, in favor of learning the ways of their mainstream society. Now many so-call primitive cultures on the other hand, embraced and nurtured their relationship with other dimensions beyond this physical world. One reason we may feel like we can not experience other dimensions may most likely be due to our cultural/worldly indoctrination and what we may be holding onto inside. To fly you have to let go.

When I have an out of body, or inter-dimensional, experience it is not about what I do, rather it is mostly about what I don‘t do. It requires spiritual surrender on every level, a complete letting go. Lots of people are afraid of exploring their greater being and its dimensions. All of the dimensions, in my opinion, are varying qualities of vibration, a cosmic reflection of interacting shadow and light. Regardless what dimension is our abode we are always at home, we are always intimately with the source of our being regardless whether we are conscious of it or not; this is my experience.

The prodigal son (or daughter); “a person who leaves home and behaves recklessly, but later makes a repentant return home,” e.g. the human species.