Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-01-2011, 12:09 PM
celery

Some replies are just too funny. You guys made my day =)
Old 31-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
The malibu Ken doll has blue eyes. Barbie has blue eyes. Is blonde hair also an indicator of soul age?

hahahaha....I had an old collectors version I picked up where Ken had brown hair & brown eyes Sadly they were all anatomically neutered though regardless. I hope that has nothing to do with their soul age....
Old 31-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Kapitan_Prien

^ LoL!...@ anatomically neutered....LoL! what a riot!
Old 31-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
hahahaha....I had an old collectors version I picked up where Ken had brown hair & brown eyes Sadly they were all anatomically neutered though regardless. I hope that has nothing to do with their soul age....
Your anatomicals usually drop off around the seventh or eighth Life. Didn't you read the small print?????
Old 01-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Kapitan_Prien

^ LoL! Greenslade....that's really funny!
Old 25-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Ascender
just vanted to share this with you all :O)

Descendant "Old Souls" on the Central Universes do themselves sponsor their own spiritually young Soul offspring. Most of these younger Souls tend to choose on an embarcation down to the lower worlds in order to themselves gain needed evolutionary experience. They are aware that although they incorporate an element of their elders' perfection, they lack the soul strengthening experience of life which can only really be gained on the lowest physical worlds. However, they are even more prone than their parental Souls to be dragged under in these lower worlds and often find themselves stuck within a series of re-incarnations, needing to either correct mistakes or to improve upon a spiritual weakness.
We ourselves can make our own assessment as to whether a person is either a "Descendant Soul" or an "Ascendant Soul". The evolutionary source of all Souls is recognisable by the colour of their eyes, the eyes indeed being the "Windows of the Soul". All Descendant Souls belong to the Blue-eyed Races, with eye colours ranging from dark-blue; light-blue; blue-grey; gray-green and up to a very clear light silver-gray. "Ascendant Souls" belong to the Brown-eyed Races, with eye-colours ranging from black; dark-brown; red-brown; yellow-brown; brown-green and finally on up to a light yellow-green. All the newly created young Ascendant Souls are not only greatly assisted by their overseeing "Higher Self" and Spritual Guides, but are all given a long course of evolutionary training on a graduated upwards series of "Morontial" worlds. This follows their first incarnation as a Human Being on one of the lowest physical worlds, such as Planet Earth, which is known with Nebadon as a "Seed Planet" for new Human Souls. The Morontial Worlds are large spheres specially dedicated to the training of Ascendant Beings towards achieving a full Spiritual status within their Ascension. Once they have graduated on the Morontial Worlds as a then fully "Spiritualised Being", the next step is for them to move up from their Local Universe to the SuperUniverse in which it resides. Once having finally reached the status of a "Perfected Spiritual Being" in a SuperUniverse, they can then move on further to the Central Universe of Havona. If they have then successfully worked through from the outer Spheres of Havona to the innermost ones, they may then be able to qualify for the "ultimate journey" to the Isle of Paradise. Once there they may join one of the "Finaliter Corps", ready for further service on either the lower worlds of the Grand Universe or eventually to participate in the creation of the next new Grand Universe. They may be meanwhile assignedto a lower world as a helper or spiritual guide while they await the physical creation of the latest new Grand Universe. At this very time there is slowly being formed out in the surrounding Great Void, as yet of uninhabited spheres, a new Grand Universe!

http://www.thenewearth.org/newearth1.html

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 25-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Your anatomicals usually drop off around the seventh or eighth Life. Didn't you read the small print?????

LOL...how did I miss this? obviously I failed to read the small print, yes...bad habit..LOL...
Old 27-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Master
I'm a Virgo I'm not sure if I have a Old Soul .