Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-06-2014, 12:40 PM
bag12173

Past Lives and Soul Circles

I am so happy to have found this forum. I will try to be brief. Last summer I met a man I’ll call Nick (I was married for 17 years, divorced four years ago, unsuccessfully dated several men since) and we instantly fell in love and felt a very deep connection, knew immediately that we wanted to be together for the rest of our lives. Nick was separating from his wife at the time, the very initial stages where he was working out logistics of moving out. My discomfort for his current situation aside, we could not be apart and spent the next several months seeing each other and being the happiest we’d ever been in our lives.

Five months in, Nick abruptly ended our relationship, stating he was conflicted over the guilt he felt in leaving his marriage (although he felt his wife hadn’t loved him in years and had been having a four-year affair with another man). I was completely devastated and confused over this decision. The loss was so great, the pain so deep, unlike anything else. Over the last six months, I’ve received specific signs about Nick constantly. They were especially frequent in April and I felt I needed to contact him, my concern for him was so great. I sent him a brief note and learned that he suffered a cancer scare in April and had surgery.

My connection to him feeling so strong, I consulted someone for a past life reading. I learned this: Nick and I were married back in the 1880s. I found out he was having an affair which he ended promptly, deciding he didn’t love the woman, and re-committed to our marriage. He took me on the boat over to France and we had a wonderful, idyllic time, over the moon in love, except he was keeping a secret from me, that he had fathered a child with the woman. He felt immense guilt from cutting off the child and keeping the secret from me, though he wanted to tell me he didn’t know how, and thought it would ruin our reunion. Then he cut himself on something sharp, developed tetanus and died on the boat, after which his body was thrown overboard. I was beside myself with immense grief and on a rainy night wanted to throw myself overboard as well, but instead stood in the rain for hours and went to sleep. I developed a very high fever and my brain swelled, leaving me brain damaged – not completely but to the point where I was in a constant dream state, where I felt that Nick was still with me, and I could see and talk to him. This was a godsend, because had I been in a normal mind state I would not have survived the loss of Nick.

I was recently reading about soul circles, about how it is very common to travel through different lives with the same group of souls until karmic resolution is attained. I’ve been thinking about how I was able to find Nick again, and wonder also if his current wife is the woman he had the affair with back then, and that is the reason for so much guilt now, when there seems to be no reason for him to feel guilty (has has two children in their late teens). In our very brief communication a few weeks ago, we both admitted to thinking about each other and missing each other constantly, though he’s still conflicted over the guilt he feels, but he can’t explain it. Our separation is so very difficult and painful, and inside me there is a knowing that we should be together – especially after our tragic ending in the past life – but probably never will. He is really not a believer in reincarnation or signs or intuition, so even though I want to go to him and tell him all of this, I don’t think I can. It’s been difficult for me to move forward, feeling as if I won’t ever find a love this great again. My question is, do I have to wait for the next life to Nick and I to get it right, or is there anything I can do now? Knowing all this is making me crazy!
Old 19-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Knower

This is my personal belief but beyond this physical life there is no time and space and everything is a probability; what I mean by that is if you have thoughts of being with Nick and having a life together with strong emotions then that is already happening. The next life is already here you need to align emotionally to it so it may become a reality. Our higher, inner self, whatever you want to call it wnats to experience all there is in this universe, so anything you can think of is already happening. The Seth Speaks books give it a very good explanation on how this works

My two cents

Ruben
Old 19-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . Let him know that you do share karma with him . He may or not accept this depending on his belief system . Use some of the methods to regress back in to your past lives , let the karma go . Them move on with your life . We are not stuck to live our lives with soul mates .
Old 03-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Experiencer

Have you thought that perhaps he is working out some karma with his wife? They could easily have had an equally tragic past life together that they currently have an opportunity to heal. If I were you, I would find a way to heal yourself, and NOT him. That's simply not up to you. Sometimes interpreting what a psychic says can be dangerous. We can't possibly know the full story in our human life.

Perhaps you are meant to let go of this fixation on Nick in this life.

Is there a way you can offer to let him go to help alleviate his guilt for leaving you? Personally that's what I would work on here.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Master

It would be my guess that the o.p. of this thread made posts in other forums and went with one of them . Post and split people kinda bug me .