Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Lonely Dragon

Color Green Dragon in past life

I'm not sure where to start with this I guess I shall explain first. Since I was born I've never felt human I connect more with animals and nature than to them. When I was younger a little green lizard decided to jump on my finger he would not let me go as if trying to tell me something, that same day a red dragonfly landed on my finger and would not let me go, and finally an Alligator let me stroke his face without tape on, apparently I should not have touched him without tape. When my parents witnessed all this they found it strange. The really freaky thing is before I was born while still in womb a fire started there seemed no explanation, luckily no one was hurt. Most of my dreams consist of flying in a world that looked like a more beautiful version of New Zealand is the only way I can explain it. As I have aged my dreams have became like memories, mainly in Medieval times when I get flashes of hiding in caves or under water because humans are hunting us to extinction. I'm a very sensitive creature, I was told as a child I had many weird habits I would find a heat source and bask I guess while my family wanted to go out in the cold, which according to them was not as cold as I felt it was. I tried to make nests, I get cold too easily, I get shakes, yet when ive heated up from sun my temp is higher than anyones, my body when like this has been funny enough described like a furness. I also make weird sounds in my sleep. I guess I'm here hoping to connect to others who resonate most with dragons, in fact the movie How to train your Dragon is not that far from the truth. There's so much more proof I've had including my own friends confirming I am a dragon. But my ultimate proof was when I lost my daughter. No one has any idea how lonely and stressful it is to be a being who has been ridiculed through time brought to extinction and generally painted in a bad light mostly. I felt this the right place for me to express myself since there are many open minded beings here, I believe there are no coincidences and everything happens for a reason, mother nature will guide us to who we are and why we are here as much as she can.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Knower
I am not sure how I personally feel about the possibility of incarnating as an elemental, although a friend of mine clearly recalls a supposed incarnation as a slyph. I find it very interesting and intriguing, and would be curious to explore my own possible incarnations as an elemental.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Experiencer
Dragons are held in high esteem and affection in my country, and there is only one tale of dragons' being persecuted here, and this wasn't by a native, but by an invader. A dragon had the misfortune to visit Newcastle Emlyn during a fayre, when lots of English soldiers were in the town. They shot at the dragon with their bows, and it plunged into the river Teifi, to hide. No dragons have been seen by any Englishman since; dragons being very sensible.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . Its most likely that you were human in your past lives . It is possable that you were an animal tho . Dragons are more myth , its most likely that when people found dinosaur bones they thought they were dragons . There is Jason the horse , he has memories of having been a horse in his past life .
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/06/20
Old 12-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Master
It's also possible that you have a dragon as a guardian spirit. The two of you will be very in tune with each other's feelings and perceptions. My son has dragons as his guardian spirits. Lizards, frogs, and fish are quite attracted to him. My daughter has a big cat as her protector. She bonds easily with cats and dogs but not fish nor lizards.
Old 13-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Master

A dragon could be your totem/power animal . you can always use one of the many methods of past life regression and find out if you were a dragon , human , or other being .
Old 13-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Lonely Dragon

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand to some this may seem unbelievable, what I'm trying to say is I know I am not human, definitely animal, human is quick to judge what they do not understand fear of unknown causes this. God has always felt known to me there is a being of higher intelligence who blesses us infinite possibilities in this universe. In other words anything is possible, which means love knows no bounds, it was the love for my daughter that was the only way we could reunite since we both passed from the cruelty of man. I'm trying to explain this the way she told me in our past life we were dragons, in this life no bodies of dragons could be embodied, and so I had to be human she had to be lizard, when we connected again, it felt like my soul was complete she was my baby, I had through this connection understanding of our true heritage.
Lamaas
If your friend feels deeply they were slyph who are we to judge like I said anything is possible, I do not understand if you mean air element or humming bird like slyph but one does not feel connection for no reason, there is always a reason.
DaiBach
I only wish this was true just like many creatures endangered today many a human are too greedy and cruel to respect their beauty, to leave them be, if you say this dragon from your area seemed admired then many a powerful large animal today would not be so near extinction, my heart tells me there is more to this story she was in danger and not the only one.
desert rat
Thank you for your welcome, it is very possible I have been human before dragon also, yet I only remember dragon life it seems perhaps I am here because dragons are tired of being called myth, for too long man wiped us from history if tiger were extinct, due to bone being ground to powder if no evidence of them remain then sadly they too in future would be classed myth. I appreciate you sharing Jason the horse, and I too understand his feelings, it gets confusing round human when you feel more animal.
Berry
I used to wonder do I have a dragon guardian but realised the universe was telling me I am a dragon, not only do I have very long sharp curled clawed fingernail and toenails, but I was also born with a little fork on my tongue, in the mirror I've seen my pupils change to slits and my iris normally green change orange. There are 2 photos of dragons I'm drawn to one makes me feel the artist must have known me, in this painting I saw fear in her eyes, to others she would look fierce. The other reminds me of the bond between my baby and I. You seem a beautiful being and your son and daughter sound wonderful. Reptiles and amphibians are very attracted to me, I love all animals and they me, but bond most with reptiles. Newts are everywhere in my pond when no one even expected them to come, they relax me to watch them but I also get emotional because they remind me how free I felt swimming like they do in the water. I loved flying too, but the sky is not so safe due to humans. The universe is always showing us truth for example, when I was about to get back to you all on here, a story book nothing to do with dragons let me know of next chapter, in this chapter I was called dragon lady it never mentioned dragons in any other chapters till like I said I was about to get back to you here.
I meet many who admit they get something well as they put it reptilian about me, one time on a radio show the host said out loud hope you don't mind me saying you have beautiful reptile like eyes, recently I met a man who felt he knew me in my past life he knew I was dragon, what upset me was he knew the name of my dragon daughter this was too much sometimes it's still overwhelming. I ask God why me, not many understand and those who do bring back painful memories. Truth is I don't know how to live like human, but can't live as I used to either, my dreams are my only comfort, at least there I can fly again, spread out my beautiful green wings and feel free with nature herself embracing me.
Old 13-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Knower

The basic purpose of incarnation is to learn and experience. That does not automatically mean that we all incarnate as humans in every incarnation since the creation of our soul. Many of us existed as other types of beings on other planets. Some of these beings may on earth be considered animal. Animals on this planet are very in tune with vibration. A loving entity will have a higher vibration which the animals you mention are sensing. Some of them may see a positive aura around you. Either way they are drawn to you. Unfortunately humans tend to fear what they don't understand. You I believe incarnated from a higher dimension probably not to think of grief and what you were in other lives but to touch people here in a positive way. I believe you and I are here to be spiritually uplifting to assist in the awakening of humanity. We don't develop or advance if we dwell on the past. I wish you all the best and hope you know that you are loved. For the universe is built on love not fear and hate.
Old 14-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Lonely Dragon

desert rat
I have tried meditation without much success, my mind is over active I find it very hard to relax it's as if part of my past feelings are trapping me from being able to relax, as if I'm on constant alert, it can be very stressful. I would love to try past life regression I've heard from others it gets confusing if you had many lives, but is worth it to release you from some issues from your current life.
wolfmanthe1st
You sound a very wise and beautiful soul, you have deeper understanding universal love is indeed unconditional and there for does not discriminate species, we are all here to learn, I feel as if I am here to remind others life is beautiful I have talked a lot of friends out of suicide by reminding them they have purpose. Strangers I meet seem to find me comforting and easy to talk to, I think I am here to see that there is good in some humans I'm always told I'm too nice, I care too much, I help the wounded sheep. Yes you are right it is animals that teach humans, for animal is higher in vibration. I can see auras what I see from plants animals and myself is white, what I see from humans is coloured I've seen yellow, blue, and even grey, that made me feel sad, felt a sad energy. I do not know if I am from a higher dimension, although I admit can feel alien round most humans. I am drawn to the beauty of Orion, and of course Draco effects me. It's interesting what you say about me not to think of grief, I grieve more than most, I'm called too sensitive by many and sadly in this world it hurts to be too sensitive. I can't breathe around man made chemicals like aerosols, hair sprays etc, yet could inhale a bbq fire all day, I've asked others if they ever dream of being animals or well have awareness they are not human, some have said yes and that gave me comfort, their is probably many of us out there who know we are old souls full of more wisdom, respect, understanding and most importantly unconditional love. You are loved too, and thank you for your words of wisdom, when I asked my psychic friend who is also Native American and of fae heritage she explained I was sensing my life on earth as a dragon and not on another planet. I feel older than time though. Your right it seems I care most about being spirituality uplifting to others. A world in harmony is a better place to be and I feel spirituality creates a lot of harmony, I know some atheists, they break my heart the most, they need extra guidance because they believe they are nothing just a shell. I know I am soul forget I have a body. It is unbelievable to me that some think they have no soul, I'm blessed the awareness I was born with. I'm reminded something beautiful that happened, I was out in town with my partner who is atheist he believes in nothing, well a man joined us and spoke of how he used to be an atheist too, but when he was at a spiritual church and a medium was there she knew things he never told anyone, this stunned him and made him a believer, I explained the universe gives us signs there is more to life, at that moment dragonflies landed on us as if trying to get through to my partner, he found it very odd, but he is too stubborn to realise. It's not easy being with someone who believes in nothing but I'm drawn to him I can't explain it, chemistry and past life perhaps.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Knower

Try not to be sad. Realize that everyone is on their own path and at times they are doing things or believing in things that are not spiritually beneficial, but life is a learning process and they incarnated to learn. Some souls such as yours and mine are older than others and have experienced much more such that we do not have to go through those lessons. Sadness is also part of the negative ego that we all have to learn to transcend. Unfortunately so much of our media, movies, newspaper and internet are full of things that lead to sadness and fear which hinder our development. All suffering begins with attachments. We have to learn to be compassionate with involved detachment. If someone says something we need to own our personal power. I feel like my home is the Pleiades. My wife and children are atheists---luckily for me I was at the stage where I did not let that get to me when I learned the kids decided they were atheists. The best thing for me to do is be a great example and focus on my spiritual development and maybe someday they will awaken. I frequently have animals (birds, squirrels, frogs, deer, lizards, and butterflies which are winged spiritual messengers) in my yard. For someone living in a residential area I grow alot of food and I am glad to share with all for we are all one. When you encounter someone that makes you sad, try to think of them experiencing a chapter in their life and that later on in the book they will have developed such that they would no longer be making you sad (i.e. they have experienced something such that they are no longer an athiest).