Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-03-2014, 04:41 AM
spiritofjosh

Anybody ever have a psychic talk about your past life?

First I'm new to this site and also new to a lot of the topics and forums here so I read a lot of posts, but have little knowledge to give real advice to people. I just don't want to look like a forum mooch that just wants answers and doesn't care about anybody else, because i do!

My focus here though is about the subject of psychics and when they mention or ever mentioned your past life. I ask because I don't date girls often but when I do I cling to breakups and "what is going on" a lot to the point where I seek advice of psychics to see what they have to say. But I choose online psychic chat on sites I read good reviews from, down to specific review on their psychics. I've done this with 3 separate girls, two are exes and one was somebody of interest. The first ex a couple psychics on there said it's best to focus elsewhere and move on, they ended up being right because she started dating somebody who she was lying about during our break up. The girl of interest stopped talking to me because she lived out of state and anything between us seemed unlikely, but psychics said she's interested and an opportunity will come for us to meet and develop real feelings, this also happened when she traveled close to me and spent the weekend with me...a relationship didn't develop but one wasn't predicted. Pretty accurate on both subjects.

Now with my recent ex I chatted with a few different psychics and they all said "we aren't finished yet" and she's confused which is why she backed off, etc. But a couple mentioned us being together in past lives, something I've never heard before. Both, in very similar wording, said we we're together in past lives and because of this is why my ex and I met and fell for each other so quickly and dated in such an instant before really getting to know each other. I just found this interesting.

I didn't post to see if anybody agrees that the psychics are right and she'll be back, that's besides the point. But between the three situations I've brought to online chat and speaking with collectively 12 combined, only recently have they mentioned anything about seeing my past life and who was involved.

Anybody else ever have this happen and something significant occur? I want to begin researching on how to view/learn my past life myself but until then my curiosity is with what I was told. Thanks for checking this out!
Old 22-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Master

There is an idea that people look for what are known as " soul mates " . They have shared a life , or many lives togher . There is also unresloved karma . You did some thing bad , or they did some thing bad to you and need to blance that in this life . There are other methods of regressing back to a past life than have a g.f./psychic tell you of them . The most popular is guided self hypnosis .
p.s. if you just like reading through different new age/med. phy. forums , I have a have list of them in the links sec. of this forum .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=57193
Old 23-03-2014, 11:12 AM
spiritofjosh

Very interesting and thank you! I'm going to look through your link and look further into past lives and such because as with a lot of things there's always skeptics who disbelieve because science doesn't support it. However so many things, events, people etc happen that science cannot explain therefor I'm a believer in a lot of spiritual/psychic phenomenon. Always looking to expand my knowledge.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Karawest

I'm new to this forum, and I've been making my way through various threads to learn more about my own fascination with a certain time period. A couple things jumped out at me here:

Desert Rat, you said there are methods of regressing back to a past life, and that the most popular is guided hypnosis. Hypnosis is the only method I've ever heard of, so I was wondering what other ways we can reach into our pasts?

SpiritofJosh, I did have a psychic tell me that an ex and myself were druids together. (Do you Druid together? I'm not sure of the precise terminology there, ha ha) The funny thing about Brett (my ex) and I is that we have such a strong connection to each other. We've been separated for a number of years now but we have remained such close friends. Within a day of each other we both told a mutual friend how loved and protected the other makes us feel, so the bond we have is quite interesting.

I know the last posts here were in January--have you been able to explore any more into past lives?
Old 18-06-2014, 11:20 PM
elisi

i had a woman tell me i was a caretaker this life-that this would be my last incarnation. (i never opened my mouth-just let her talk).

i was taking care of my son who was disabled.

she said 'that's his stuff, not yours.' (it could at times be challenging)

she said we agreed to this arrangement before we started this incarnation.

she said many more things that i knew she was the real deal.

then i had a shawnee holy man tell me i was a scientist in the dark ages during the plague. he said i had white hair, a goatee and a hunchback. (we can't ALL be cleopatra) lol he said i tried to concoct a medicine that would heal people but it ended up being lethal and i ended up killing more.

i thought this might be the origin of my desire to heal people, which i do work with herbs, crystals and i'm a reiki master.

he also said i was a mayan artist-that i carved in stone and some of my work is still visable. it's a long story, but before he told me that i was going through something that was definately mayan.

and my cherokee priest and a good friend both told me i worked with energy in atlantis.
those are the only people who talked about my past lives.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Experiencer
Hello all,

SpiritofJosh,

I once had a woman tell me that in a past life with my friend I was the older brother and she was the younger brother. Our parents who are my brothers in this life loved her more than me and were very protective of her. She died while under my watch and my parents hated me for that and I grew up miserable and gay and I vowed in this life I would protect her. Weeeellll needless to say she ditched me for another friend and we don't talk anymore so I'm not sure how accurate this psychic was.... especially since our "parents" reincarnated with me in this life instead of her.

As far as methods to look into your past life I use a hypnotic recording on my mp3. If you are interested in it I can send it to you. It's really helped me!
Old 18-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Karawest

And how dull it would be if we were all Cleopatra! ha ha And thank you for sharing, Elisi! Wouldn't it be so fascinating if you were ever shown an artifact of something you carved in a former incarnation? I wonder if there would be recognition?
Old 18-06-2014, 11:56 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karawest
And how dull it would be if we were all Cleopatra! ha ha And thank you for sharing, Elisi! Wouldn't it be so fascinating if you were ever shown an artifact of something you carved in a former incarnation? I wonder if there would be recognition?

i would love to be able to travel to the yucatan as he said if i were to see my work, i would recognize it.
Old 19-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Knower

I had a psychic tell me I was Noah's son, Aristotle's brother, at Jesus's crucifixion (I was a friend of the family), lived on a planet where people sort of breathed light, was involved in the construction of the pyramids in Egypt, a Templar Knight and others. To lengthy to mention
Old 19-06-2014, 01:23 AM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
I had a psychic tell me I was Noah's son, Aristotle's brother, at Jesus's crucifixion (I was a friend of the family), lived on a planet where people sort of breathed light, was involved in the construction of the pyramids in Egypt, a Templar Knight and others. To lengthy to mention

does any of that resonate with YOU?

please don't be offended when i say, for the most part, we've all pretty much led mundane past lives. not that he couldn't have been right about you-but from experience i know alot of 'psychics' tend to give you glamorous lives/something you want to hear.

as i said, not to offend, he may be perfectly right.