Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karawest
Desert Rat, you said there are methods of regressing back to a past life, and that the most popular is guided hypnosis. Hypnosis is the only method I've ever heard of, so I was wondering what other ways we can reach into our pasts?

- Spiritual development is another way. Once one reaches a certain stage, ones past life memories start to naturally come in. This is the best way to get past life knowledge.

-Spiritual healing also can at times trigger someone to remember past lives as the energy may come up to the surface for releasing.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
does any of that resonate with YOU?

please don't be offended when i say, for the most part, we've all pretty much led mundane past lives. not that he couldn't have been right about you-but from experience i know alot of 'psychics' tend to give you glamorous lives/something you want to hear.

as i said, not to offend, he may be perfectly right.

I agree with you that psychics tend to give you something that you want to hear. That said the above reference was from more than one psychic. Being Aristotle's brother, breathing light, constructing pyramids, Templar Knight, being an Indian wise man, and being a leader who was crucified all resonate.

I agree that most people led mundane past lives, but not all.
Old 19-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

No one's told me about my past lives before. Hmm.. On one hand you've made me curious now to see what they'd give me but on the other hand I'm pretty weary of them just saying a bunch of rubbish that's not actually true.
Old 28-06-2014, 06:23 PM
yorker

Hello,
I have never posted on this site but now I have some questions. I asked these questions from some worth people but nobody couldn't answer me.
First I would like to ask apologise because of my grammar. I am European and I am still learning the English language.
I have read a book about past lives (Michael Newton) and it has changed my life dramatically. From that moment (4 years ago) I am always thinking my faith and my past lives. I tried to figure my past lifes out but I couldn't. I have no chance the therapy because almost all of therapist speaks native english.
How did I tried to get answers?
I asked questions and then I tried to listen my inner voice. My feelings.
I tried interpret pictures that come from the nothing into my mind before I slept.
I tried to understand why I love ceartain food (chinese, indian, american) music (rock, meditation) and I tried to watch my behavior certain situations. (like a third persion)
In all my life I am searching something. I don't know what.
This feeling attrached me in the USA therefore I moved here 2 years ago. Now I am living in the USA but I am stucked. I have no clues and any ideas about who I am.
How can I know more about my past lifes?
Why am I always find something but I never find it in my life?
I don't know what I want to find...but there is a strong emotion inside me and I always wants to find someting in people, in places, in music, food and etc. (This feeling exsisted inside me before the Michael Newton book.) I think this strong and deep feeling moves me throught in my life. I am tring understand it but it is really difficult. For me looks like impossible.
If you have any idea please write me!
Thank you very much!
Old 05-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Experiencer

I get glimpses of things from past lives sometimes when I meet people or see familiar looking objects. Not often though.

One psychic told me I had been tortured and my legs were chained to the ground from knees down. I found that interesting because I related to it but also I was born with extremely bow legged tibias. I have also asked my pendulum about past lives, and it has confirmed and elaborated (and corrected) many of my ideas about past lives. I confirmed I have been tortured in many lives, but also that I have tortured others in many lives. This is why I feel compassion for victims and criminals. Strangely I think my most violent lives are less interesting than my peaceful ones.

I knew I had known an ex in the ancient orient because I "saw" just oriental patterns and feelings in my mind when we met (it was triggered by a little bird house we had gone shopping for which reminded me of those old oriental roofs on houses.) I confirmed that we had been friends in that life, we enjoyed food and cooking together--which related to a dream I had and also our activities together in this life. I was surprised to learn we were both male, though.

I knew my mother in Tibet, and this was triggered by some pottery I bought which reminded me of her. I saw Tibetan mountains and perhaps a little house she lived in when I contemplated the pottery. In this life she is Buddhist and learned from a Tibetan teacher, so I thought that was interesting.

I know I was Irish in my last life, my daughter was my mother, and I have an attraction to much of the same literature that I read and enjoyed in that life. I also love Ireland and have an Irish name/ancestry in this life.

I know a lot more too.

Interestingly, hypnosis does not work for me at all.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Spirit Guide93

Hello!!

I
I've tried to figure out my past lives but I find it so difficult firstly because I keep falling asleep (;P) and secondly I never know what's my imagination and what is true. I always come back to being a Chinese gentleman who although was a good man made very bad choices and I always come back to a memory if my death ( being murdered in an alley for something about money) but every time I think about it I don't know IG its something I'm sort of making mysf think up...how do you all tell the difference ?
Spiritofjosh: I am also new to the whole past life thing. I find tarot reading can be an excellent t way to do it if you like and you could meditate on it? Those are the only ways I've tried really but I think it has been useful? Its like I said before, never know if its imagination or memory!
I know you posted inarch but have you discovered anything new?

:) xx Cass