Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Dawn

2 dreams of hatching baby chicks

So, night before last, the only thing I could remember from my dream, what really stuck with me, were three chicken eggs hatching and fluffy, yellow chicks coming out.

Last night, though a great deal of the dream was a blur, I remember a big chunk of it had eggs in it. I was outside first, and saw a couple of them peeking out from the soil. Either me or someone from my dream came up alongside me to my left and brushed a bit of dirt off a couple of them.
The dream changed and I was inside, a store of some kind? Very small. I was walking down one of the isles and to my left I noticed eggs on a table (for display for selling or something, not for eating). I leaned down close to look at one and noticed, from the bottom, a chick was starting to come out. From it's wings down I could see it sticking out. Then I heard cracking. I looked down the line, I began walking again and the more I passed by, the more I saw hatching.
In an instant things went from me being in a store to suddenly being in the store in a bathroom in a shower. I could look out from it and still see the inside of the store where I'd just been standing at, but all around me, in front of me was water. Clear water, but I knew quite clearly I was underwater, as were the eggs. As if that wasn't weird enough, many of the eggs were there too, to my right and in front of me, hatching and hatching and these little fluffy yellow chicks were coming out, not realling seemingly bothered by the water, though I was getting scared and going 'Oh no! These chicks! They're hatching in the water! They're going to die! I have to save them!'
Then I woke up.

O_o!?!?

What are your thoughts on this?
Old 21-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Time

you, or someone you know is preggo
Old 22-07-2011, 03:12 AM
mattie

Unfolding Spiritual Potential

Meanings from dreammoods.com. Expanded meanings on the site.

Eggs are creative potential. Soil is growth & fertility. Your creative potential (spiritual potential?) is emerging.

A store can be choices. Emerging potential w/ the hatching chicks. Clear water is your accessing your spirituality- peace, rejuvenation, serenity. Running water is reflecting & meditation. Taking a shower is spiritual renewal. The abundant water emphasizes your connecting w/ your spirituality. The chicks weren’t bothered by the water because they are your accessing your spirituality.

ALL of the images in this dream are about your unfolding spirituality. When images are repeated it is worth paying attention to the idea they are emphasizing. You have various choices available to you.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Dawn

Time, well my third to oldest sister is pregnant.

And Mattie, sounds like you're pretty right on about that. It does make sense, and lol my spirituality has been growing a lot lately.

Thank you both for your time!
Old 22-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Master
Hatching...birth of/rebirth/new

Water...always emotions. The quality of the water is the indicator to the emotion. Is it turbulant, still, dirty, clear?

Clear water...clarity in emotions.

Bathroom/shower...cleansing.
Old 22-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Dawn

Namaste NightSpirit, thanks for sharing! It largely sounds like a good news dream symbol from any direction, it seems.
Old 22-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
Hi Dawn...yes it does sound like a good dream. Only you can relate it to your life at this time.

Cheers
Old 22-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Master
Hi Dawn - I agree with the others - all the interpretations above. The only "negative" aspect here is your fear and panic in the dream. Ask yourself what you need to do to release that. The golden yellow of the chicks reads to me as a beautiful symbol of emerging spiritual light - grace entering your life...perhaps a rebirth experience...or good tidings on the way!
Old 22-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Dawn

Uma, you're a bit more right on that 'fear' note than what I'd like to admit.
I kinda have a knee-jerk reaction of 'OMG! EEEK!!! ~*cower*~' whenever someone new shows up to me in spirit. (Happened a few times to me when I was early on my spiritual path and got a couple of ...unwanted visitors in spirit, as well as a couple nasty little energy sucking creature encounters. Of which I still have a scar astrally on my right shoulder from. Not my idea of fun AT ALL.) The only thing is, I don't know how I can confront, deal with, release, and heal from having this sort of knee-jerk reaction to new people. :(
...kinda shoved away my father from "back home" when I realized he was around me the other evening for a visit, but I hadn't yet realized just who he was to me. -_-U ~*mutters under breath*~ didn't help he had a dark aura around him. Not evil, but dark, like violet, or really really really dark blue.

~*clears throat uncomfortably*~ Oh look! A butterfly!