Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-11-2016, 05:49 AM
Guide
What is Channelling?

Hi guys,

Is that channelling means draining of bad energy to under-gutter through channel pipe?

Or is it lie reiki to channel all blessings of God through requesting God?

I wish to grow upon subject channelling.

Please grow me upon topic.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Master

What I have come to believe channeling is:

It starts out with - where do we go when we die? As you become more spiritually aware, you realize you (your mind, your thoughts) are not your body. So then, after we are done with the body, where do we go? We - our spirit - returns to the non-physical realm. We do not cease to exist, we change form.

Before we got here, we made the decision to come "down" here into a physical body. When we were non-physical, it seems like a really good idea :). But only a part of our "essense" - the energy that make us up" - came down here, and the larger part of "ourself" is still non-physical.

So, believing that, everyone we know is only a part of their essence, and the larger part is non-physical - our soul selves, if you will.

We are all here playing in this physical realm because we love to explore the physical through the physical body.

OK - so ....

We all have a sixth sense, some call it. What that really is, I believe, is our inner being, the part that dwells within our physical body, the part of our energy that came down into this physical self - our soul in our physical body.

It is with this part of our "essence" that is aware of other things besides the 5 physical senses. The body senses - the five that we relate to this physical plane with - make it difficult to realize that we - ourself - our soul self - is capable of seeing and hearing things that are normally outiside the physical body.

So, channeling is "tuning" into the non-physical realm. Anyone can channel, we all have the capacity to channel, but it takes time to learn and the desire to learn.

We are all the radio. We come with the same radio parts. We are all well equipped radios.

Channeling is when, as a radio, you tune your receive to a certain channel and tune into that channel. You can decide what channel you want to tune into, when you get the basics of how to do this down.

I always use "protection" when I channel, because you can tune into whoever, and there are non-physicals who find it funny to mess with you.

So, if you learn how, and if you are specific in who you want to channel, and if you use spiritual protection, you too can channel.

It's a process to learn but doesn't take long.

Esther Hicks has been channeling a group of entities that call themselves Abraham for ove4 25 years, probably over 30 years by now. There are very many well known "channels".

Channeling your higher self is also something one can learn. And you always channel through your soul - and if you believe we are all One, then I guess you could say, you are channeling yourself ;)

Whatever it is, it is fun and exciting and feels really good. The energy is phenomenal, your cells wake up!

There are 1000's of videos on You Tube of channelers channeling.

Here is Abraham's take on how everyone can channel them. They are always fun to channel. Whatever it is - it is fun. And the information given is very helpful to us "down" here, it puts a different, more clear, focus on what we want, and what we are, how we can get what we want, etc etc etc

So this is Esther, as she is channeling Abraham. She channels in front of huge crowds, pretty much every weekend somewhere in the US - but she has expended to other countries...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

Enjoy. Hope that explains my take on it anyway...
Old 12-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Channeling is the taking in of an energy, essence, or being into yourself, as part of yourself. It's dangerous, because you can get tricked by lower entities into channeling them and end up 'possessed'. But there are good beings that can be channeled too. But either way, a piece of them actually stays inside your energy, so you have to ask yourself whether you actually want foreign energy inside your energy field.

I certainly do not. Not anymore, anyway. I messed around with that, and it messed me up.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Master
There is another form of channeling that I use and it's telepathy. I do channel many beings and all I do is switch my focus to whoever I want. I listen to what they say and write down their words as I'm listening.

This method does not involve any kind of possession at all. If it did, I'd find a safer method to communicate with these beings as I've been taught a lot for my own personal growth.

Thanks for reading. :)

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

It starts out with - where do we go when we die? As you become more spiritually aware, you realize you (your mind, your thoughts) are not your body. So then, after we are done with the body, where do we go? We - our spirit - returns to the non-physical realm. We do not cease to exist, we change form.

Before we got here, we made the decision to come "down" here into a physical body. When we were non-physical, it seems like a really good idea :). But only a part of our "essense" - the energy that make us up" - came down here, and the larger part of "ourself" is still non-physical.

So, believing that, everyone we know is only a part of their essence, and the larger part is non-physical - our soul selves, if you will.

We are all here playing in this physical realm because we love to explore the physical through the physical body.

OK - so ....

We all have a sixth sense, some call it. What that really is, I believe, is our inner being, the part that dwells within our physical body, the part of our energy that came down into this physical self - our soul in our physical body.

It is with this part of our "essence" that is aware of other things besides the 5 physical senses. The body senses - the five that we relate to this physical plane with - make it difficult to realize that we - ourself - our soul self - is capable of seeing and hearing things that are normally outiside the physical body.

So, channeling is "tuning" into the non-physical realm. Anyone can channel, we all have the capacity to channel, but it takes time to learn and the desire to learn.

We are all the radio. We come with the same radio parts. We are all well equipped radios.

Channeling is when, as a radio, you tune your receive to a certain channel and tune into that channel. You can decide what channel you want to tune into, when you get the basics of how to do this down.

I always use "protection" when I channel, because you can tune into whoever, and there are non-physicals who find it funny to mess with you.

So, if you learn how, and if you are specific in who you want to channel, and if you use spiritual protection, you too can channel.

Esther Hicks has been channeling a group of entities that call themselves Abraham for ove4 25 years, probably over 30 years by now. There are very many well known "channels".

Channeling your higher self is also something one can learn. And you always channel through your soul - and if you believe we are all One, then I guess you could say, you are channeling yourself ;)

Whatever it is, it is fun and exciting and feels really good. The energy is phenomenal, your cells wake up!

Here is Abraham's take on how everyone can channel them. They are always fun to channel. Whatever it is - it is fun. And the information given is very helpful to us "down" here, it puts a different, more clear, focus on what we want, and what we are, how we can get what we want, etc etc etc

So this is Esther, as she is channeling Abraham. She channels in front of huge crowds, pretty much every weekend somewhere in the US - but she has expended to other countries...

Its awesome... Its our eternal existence. I will grasp this subject later in evening. Thank You Sister Nameless for very precious note and youtube clip for example. I will see this youtube and many for growing upon the subject. Thank You Very Much. Your reply is very precious.
Old 14-11-2016, 05:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Channeling is the taking in of an energy, essence, or being into yourself, as part of yourself. It's dangerous, because you can get tricked by lower entities into channeling them and end up 'possessed'. But there are good beings that can be channeled too. But either way, a piece of them actually stays inside your energy, so you have to ask yourself whether you actually want foreign energy inside your energy field.

I certainly do not. Not anymore, anyway. I messed around with that, and it messed me up.
Thank You Sister Estelwen. Thank You Very Much. Your reply is very precious.
It reveal that channelling is disturbing otherkin or soul. and its dangerous too fear of getting possessed.
My stance is don't harm aye soul, do else ye wish. So I wont go for channelling.
Old 14-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
There is another form of channeling that I use and it's telepathy. I do channel many beings and all I do is switch my focus to whoever I want. I listen to what they say and write down their words as I'm listening.

This method does not involve any kind of possession at all. If it did, I'd find a safer method to communicate with these beings as I've been taught a lot for my own personal growth.

Thanks for reading. :)

Thank You Sister Chrysalis. Thank You Very Much. Your reply is very precious to grow upon subject. Telepathy is beyond my reach, nor I do it.
Old 14-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Guide
Quote:

OK - so ....

Now I grasped everything. Thanks Sister. one more quiz. Is it dangerous doing channelling? I am meditator focusing does not go hard for me coz I can focus in thoughtless position and can go unborn state too of subconsciousness where mind half active and half latent. I won't do channelling, just for growing upon subject I am asking you. Coz it look like medium-ship.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Master

If you are interested in learning more on channeling, a good book to read is "Learning to Channel" by Sanaya Roman. It explains all you would want to know.

In my experience, Mediumship is different than channeling. Mediums tune in to passed on loved ones, usually. Channeling is channeling the "upper" realms, where you channel your guides, angels, your higher self, etc. I know these are very broad statements, but its a place to start.

It's sort of like going to school. Going to college, you take different subjects. So one subject would be mediumship, another would be channeling, etc.
Old 14-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
If you are interested in learning more on channeling, a good book to read is "Learning to Channel" by Sanaya Roman. It explains all you would want to know.

In my experience, Mediumship is different than channeling. Mediums tune in to passed on loved ones, usually. Channeling is channeling the "upper" realms, where you channel your guides, angels, your higher self, etc. I know these are very broad statements, but its a place to start.

It's sort of like going to school. Going to college, you take different subjects. So one subject would be mediumship, another would be channeling, etc.
Thanks Sister.