Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Roaring Thunder

Help me manifest my dream apartment!

I just need guidance in manifesting my dream apartment. I asked for it last week on a Sunday. I did a list of all the amenities and everything I wanted this apartment to be like. I even put down that my soulmate girlfriend (haven't met her yet), her sister, and a friend of mine would share the same unit on the upper floor!

I'm even working on the manifestation story I'm going to post on The Secret website!

I would visualize and act as if. I would do this everyday but I missed Thursday and Saturday because of medical problems. Those were the only two days I missed.

When manifesting something, how do you "restart" the manifestation process? I just want to stop and start over this intention since I missed 2 days.

Thanks
Old 25-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Roaring Thunder,

I don't think you need to " restart " , can you just continue ? I have heard you only need to put the request out to the Universe once and then just have a strong belief that it will happen for you. A key element is to feel the emotions of this actually happening.

Best wishes to you !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-02-2012, 05:11 PM
MorningMist

Heya Roaring Thunder!

This is perhaps a little 'left field' of the standard method, but 'rage' or 'anger' has worked for me, in almost alarming detail on two occasions, both of which were concerning moving to new residences. Hopefully, you might find it helpful.

First: I was right royally ticked off with my living arrangements on both occasions - feeling pure rage, in fact.

Second: I took that rage and used it to write down every single detail of where I wanted to live, the type of home it had to be and very specific details about storage space, number of bedrooms, etc. I wrote and wrote, seeing the desired details so clearly in my mind's eye that came naturally, until the rage I felt had been used up.

Third: On the first occasion, despite not having a penny to my name, I arranged for removalists to come and move me on Thursday of the following week, and also despite being unable to tell them 'where' exactly they'd be moving me to, I was driven by my rage and absolutely had to move by the following Thursday. On the following Wednesday afternoon, just in the knick of time, I'd found the place I'd been looking for, and managed to secure a small loan from a friend the same day to pay the removalists. I'd moved into the new home just 7 days after writing my rage out for it.

On the second occasion, I again felt 'rage' over my accommodation situation and again used it to write out a 'shopping list' of details.

However, when I searched the rental ads in the paper that same day, nothing was available to rent. There was only a single house listed for sale – which happened to be the one that perfectly fit my shopping list, so I rang the agent and asked if, when it was sold, could they keep me in mind should the new owners wish to rent it out.

I heard nothing for weeks and kept my 'rage' glowing during that time: I had to move into that house and that was all there was to it! Six weeks later, the agent rang to ask if I was still interested, because the house had been sold and the new owners wanted to rent it out. I moved in that weekend and, as in the first instance, found the house to be absolutely everything I'd listed, down to the last detail.

Rage seems to work for me when I really want or need for something to happen. I don't understand it, because it would seem to go against the grain of the 'love and light and happy thoughts and creative visualisation' preachers, but there you go.

Good luck!
MorningMist
Old 28-02-2012, 05:33 PM
iolite

As you're visualizing your apartment, girlfriend..etc. Try to visualize how happy and contented you are in your new apartment with your girlfriend! It is the really, really upbeat (happy/euphoria) feelings that help in the manifesting!!

Old 01-03-2012, 07:23 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
As you're visualizing your apartment, girlfriend..etc. Try to visualize how happy and contented you are in your new apartment with your girlfriend! It is the really, really upbeat (happy/euphoria) feelings that help in the manifesting!!

If only that were true for everyone, iolite...but for me, when it comes to moving homes, it's internal rage that gets the job done.

No messing about with fairies and rainbows and fluff for me lol (yeah, I know, I'm an odd one).

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Master

I've had the anger work for me too, but I have also reached a place that the peace and contentment works too.

Don't worry about "missing" a couple of days. Just be consistent.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Roaring Thunder

Thanks for the tips, guys!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Roaring Thunder

The main thing I'm confused about with Creative Visualization is this --

You're supposed to "let go" and "allow" but then again, you're also supposed to visualize it daily for your desire to physically manifest. Does "letting go" mean you should still visualize having what you want every day?

But then what if you get one of those days where you don't feel like taking a minute or two to visualize the request? Do you force yourself or just skip it?

So as far as "letting go" is concerned, I plan to take a helium balloon and then tape my intentions to the balloon and let it float into the sky. This isn't just for the apartment, but I'm going to tape a sheet of paper to the balloon and write all my intentions onto the balloon and let it float into the sky.

How about that?
Old 20-07-2022, 08:58 AM
Ascender

Make a list of the qualities you would like in an apartment, job, relationship, holiday and so on, and then ASK THE UNIVERSE TO GUIDE YOU TO IT.

If you have a really strong desire for something, then it means that it IS MEANT TO BE, and that NOW IS THE TIME TO MANIFEST IT. Why else would your inner wisdom have given you the desire?

As you make this your main belief (the belief that you are being guided to something you desire) then everything will line up. You will be put in the right place at the right time, and meeting the right people, to allow your desire to come to you.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Everyone has their own process and you seem to have a plan laid out. I'm not sure if this will work for you... But what has worked for me, is simply have a passion for what I want and hoping, praying, and wishing for it......naturally.
Then, things fell into place.

If you focus too hard on how and when things will work, you might start thinking, "Why is it taking so long".... and that at times, disturbs the process....

Try naturally feeling your desires, while at the same time having faith in the Universe to fulfill those in due time...

I hope you do manifest your dream apartment. ✨