Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Knower

Why do we still get attracted to people who are not our soulmates?

Hi Friends,

One of the widely-accepted points by most people in general is that the soulmate is the ideal partner to have a love relationship with.

However, why do many people still get attracted to other people who are not their soulmates and end up in love relationships with them?

(I admit that I am one of them. I still get romantically attracted to people who are clearly not my soulmate. But I wonder why my inner wisdom/Higher self is stopping me from doing so.)

Would like to hear your views about this.

Thank you.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Master
You attract what is at your own level of vibration. Like attracts like.

Meaning if you attract 'wrong' people and end up in toxic situations & relationships you still got work on Self to do so your vibration goes up and you can be ready for healthier connections.

It can also be that if you up your vibration by having done work on Self you attract something better from someone that at first wasn't so great. Meaning it can change an existing relationship, not just love, all connections, provided the other is ready to move to at least a somewhat higher level too.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You attract what is at your own level of vibration. Like attracts like.

Meaning if you attract 'wrong' people and end up in toxic situations & relationships you still got work on Self to do so your vibration goes up and you can be ready for healthier connections.

Would you say that feeling attracted to people who are unavailable is a toxic situation?
Or would you say that is twin level stuff? Soulmate stuff even?
Old 04-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Master
I think we are attracted to everyone on a certain basis- everyone is beautiful in their own right- serving for a more intimate relationship between two people- our soulmates are of the future and there’s always a future to be had…

I think we get attracted for the reason of lessons and karma…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-06-2022, 04:58 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 04-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Master
I have always seemed to be attracted to guys that are low vibrational and are never meant for me. It is because of my self esteem issues and my enviromemt i'm in. I'm quick to lable a guy as my "soulmate" when its just lust and based of thier Phentotype and Physical Appearance. I really wanted to believe this one guy from my hometown was my soulmate 7-26-02 who has six siblings and comes from a large family . I know his family would dislike me
and they are protective of him because he is the baby .

his and my name are symbolic and I stupidly thought he could have been for me but I know now that he is not and is on his own life path.
Old 04-01-2023, 02:26 PM
My comment would be, "Why not!?"
Esp since I've heard our soul mate very likely did not incarnate with us here,
but may be watching, cheering us on!
And will share our happiness that we made it through this place ---when we see them on the Other Side!
It's like swimming a freaking marathon, with them/friends waiting for us to make it!
Then, we can rest for awhile! Whew!
(We don't always have to incarnate with them...we gotta find out things on our own! Like lostsoul said ...lessons!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Master

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I have always seemed to be attracted to guys that are low vibrational and are never meant for me. It is because of my self-esteem issues and my enviromemt i'm in.
I think you should get out of the purgatory.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:36 PM
Master
"Ideal partner" is a fabrication made up by society, and placed into people's head from the start. And so they set their whole lives looking for a particular person to fit their checkbox.

Just like many do not realize a soulmate does not mean it's a loving person to you. And vice versus. Soulmates encompass so many lessons we can learn and grow with, and some of them, take on the harshest of roles for us. And for others, they are karmically attached to us, and we need to balance out the karma, or learn it to release each other.

If you get attracted to the wrong type of people. Chances are, there is something that you need to heal within you first to bring forth something healthier for you. That's not to say, that some might prefer a blonde over a brunette for instance. Like, me personally, I always love blue eyes.

A lot of the people we attract to us in relationships, are reflections of our parents and our relationship with them. Hence the saying "you married your mother" And if it was a toxic abusive relationship with them, you will end up having a draw to toxic people. Or, you will draw them in thinking you can save or fix them.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
his and my name are symbolic and I stupidly thought he could have been for me but I know now that he is not and is on his own life path.

You should, and this is just a friendly suggestion not a rule, but treat yourself kindly. Using words like, stupidly with regards to your actions keeps you lambasted with shame.

Its not the guys "low" vibrations" its your own low vibration drawing a match to it. No doubt to teach you to up your game and vibration.