Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-09-2022, 03:16 PM
Pathfinder

My sister needs you guys

Guys, first i want to express my gratitude for all your words. I need to bother you with spiritual knowledge. My sister is an ENT and as such, she is haunted by a thousand questions regarding Mom.

She needs to know

1. Was mom in any pain during her last week?
2. Why did she had bruises on her back?
3. Did she die in pain?

Please be as elaborate as possible as I'm trying to hide my sister through this time.

Thank you 3,000
Old 09-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Guide

Hello again PecaS.............Your mother was in no pain due to the medication she would have been given during the final stages of her life.
There is a threshold to the pain a person will take before the spirit will be ejected out of the body. By the way your mother was waiting for you to signal that it was OK for her to pass that threshold was never met and indeed I feel she was in no pain before or during the dying process,
As for the Bruises on her back,elderly people bruise easily and as the bruises were on her back,I suspect they had built up during her time lying in bed.When a person leaves the body blood wells up so the bruising becomes more prominent and visible.(My mother had bruising aswell).
Hope you are coping ok and tell your sister there's nothing untoward to worry about.Remember she's going through the grieving process aswell.
Take care ,best wishes.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder

Talking

good grief I just re-read my post. Note to self: do not post through the phone (unless I have my reading glasses on)... oi...

Hello Hazada!

Thank you for your kind words. She has indeed been battling with herself, as a doctor, she feels that there was "something" that she could have done to prevent, delay or even "cure" mom. Of course, there is little to nothing she could have done that we did not try. As a physician, she adhered to mom's wishes and kept her active in the decisions of her own treatment, which IMHO is a lot.

In my eyes, she did all she could and far more. As an ENT she does not deal with cancer or cancer related problems, but that was a yo-yo she did play and was good at it. I do not feel that my mother's medical care was neglected or fell short at anytime.

At some point during all this ordeal, mom went for an endoscopy, and my sister worries that the bruises in my mom's body were caused by her, though I believe that it was the people at the endoscopy cabinet. As they were mostly students without experience and a physician who would be better at selling shoes.

The information you tell me from her regardign pain is very important. Mom at the beginning of her last week kept preying and begging my sister for her not to feel pain, she was very scared of suffering. So my sister did the best she could

As you can imagine, mom did dabble a couple of times on "going off in her own terms" but being a catholic herself and a devoute one, she dismissed it as soon as she tought about it. Still the feat of pain was there ang it grew stronger as the days passed.

That is why any and all information that can be given to me, by your meditation guys, divnation tools and own gifts will be most welcomed. And in this particular case, it will be of the best help to my sister to hear it from people who are not me

Love you, Hazada, 3,000 2