Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-03-2022, 04:37 PM
Knower

angels on earth?

I was feeling sad and sat there at bus station when someone out of blue, came by and gave me star balloons and showing a candle showing the light and I turned back to thank but that person disappeared.
Old 17-03-2022, 01:25 AM
Knower

This thread is off
Thanks Brave-Soul
Old 13-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Ayana

It's possible that the person who gave you the balloons and candle was shy and didn't want to be seen, so they quickly disappeared. Alternatively, it could be that they had to leave suddenly and didn't have time to say goodbye. No matter what, it's nice that someone was thoughtful enough to brighten your day with a small gesture like this.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:51 AM
Administrator
It could well have been an Angel. stranger things have happened

Namaste
Old 23-04-2022, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Angels on Earth are Mother Nature's green-loving caretakers - they're the ones who take great care of our planet, always looking out for its well being. They keep everything in balance and make sure that life can continue without harming ourselves. Check out 444 angel number
Old 21-05-2022, 06:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, angels are present on earth, but not in physical form. You can experience their vibrations.
Old 20-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazead
Angels on Earth are Mother Nature's green-loving caretakers - they're the ones who take great care of our planet, always looking out for its well being. They keep everything in balance and make sure that life can continue without harming ourselves. Check out 444 angel number
I believe whoever gave them those balloons, it was meant as a message and to show some love to them. Cause love can be like a candle or form of light, and as a reminder that during tough times love is always inside oneself to help guide one.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Administrator
I know for certain that Angels are present on Earth. They are called Earth Angels,
Angels are not just the Celestial Beings even though they come to earth To me An Earth Angel is someone who is very giving very caring.
They do things for the Highest good,
Not for themselves but for others and they do it freely

Namaste
Old 21-09-2022, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Yes, angels are present on earth, but not in physical form. You can experience their vibrations.

According to the Bible, angels can appear on earth in physical form. I think that is true in the Koran as well.
Old 21-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Administrator
Angels can appear on Earth in physical form I have seen them on more than one occasion

Namaste