Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-09-2022, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, then, why do ''bad things'' happen to good people? Anyone?
Now, I know the answer to that ---but, what can be said to a person SO good...then, in a month: their house burns down,
a son commits suicide, their car breaks down, loved ones suddenly die, their stocks crash...and so on..

I think it takes time to regrow the energy, it won't happen overnight but it will happen, you need to stay committed to the idea of positive change imo.

If you think about it hard enough if your only righteous about thing's then only righteous thing's will happen to you, you reap what you sow, what goes around comes around, do unto others as you would have others do unto you and so on.

utopiandreamchild
Old 08-09-2022, 06:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The assertion that there is no such thing as karma is a very bold claim. If we are honest with ourselves then we simply do not know, either way.Peace
Hardly a bold claim. Even though the concept of karma must be about 30 centuries old there is not the slightest evidence that such a thing as karma exists.

Personally I can't even see why we should consider such a system to be plausible - not only is it cruel but also morally impossible.

Many beliefs, if not all, (I cannot think of an exception) are founded on nothing except human imagination.
(Human imagination is however our most important attribute)

There is no evidence for instance that we humans have souls - a favourite topic for our clergymen. We are not spiritual beings experiencing being in flesh. Another illusion.

There is no evidence that we live after death, were it to be so it would be the greatest news ever and the world would be a completely different place.

Any belief list would be endless, all belief system need to be based on facts or reality - or whatever one would like to call it.

The world in which we find ourselves since birth is a concoction of influences mirrored by the particular conditions or state of things presented to us by culture and attitude. Whether Chinese, African or American we reflect, within the shortest time, those values appreciated as being true in our society.
We accept and tolerate standards and norms which have been twisted and melted by the acceptance of fake news.

We need to pull ourselves together.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Master
That’s a pretty rational piece of insightful awareness Busby..
Old 08-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Personally I can't even see why we should consider such a system to be plausible - not only is it cruel but also morally impossible.
I am not sure why you consider karma to be cruel and morally impossible.

For myself, I clearly recall the sense of relief I felt when I first came across the doctrine of karma. Suddenly everything in the world became completely fair. All the apparent inequalities and injustices of the world made sense. I realised that there is a balance and harmony to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
There is no evidence that we live after death, were it to be so it would be the greatest news ever and the world would be a completely different place.
The good news is that one day we will all find out for ourselves, some sooner than others. Until then, perhaps the wisest course is to keep an open mind on the subject.

Peace
Old 21-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi everyone, So are we really responsible for everything that happens to us?
We do what we do. And the universe reacts to all we do. This reaction of the universe can be seen as something we manifest with our actions.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:14 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
We do what we do. And the universe reacts to all we do. This reaction of the universe can be seen as something we manifest with our actions.
Funny I was thinking of asking a question that would be answered by this answer. Thanks
Old 22-09-2022, 09:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
So are we really responsible for everything that happens to us? Do we really manifest all of it?
As i understand its one of the meany paradoxes of being on the planet of choice
As being human and how we relate to things and see them from how we pensive from Past beliefs and self or others beliefs taken to be true
we can not comprehend this statement together as whole
so its preordained but you have choice

this i know we have total freedom how we perceive things eg what we make things mean
we all can perceive the same experience in different ways
so we have total freedom to create our heaven or hell by how we perceive the world and the experience as it unfolds

that's how i see it
Old 22-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Administrator
Every action has a Consequence.
Night follows day, some things we can manifest others we cant

Namaste
Old 22-09-2022, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

We are not meritorious or guilty for our acts. One must be perfect and then in his perfection to make mistake (which is impossible) and then to be truly guilty for that.
We only carry merit or guilt for our deeds.
But our souls divided from our bodies don't carry any guilt, wounds or scars on itself, only experience, just like the actors after the movie.

We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the Seer, who is immune to any form of change. This Seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being. - Deepak Chopra
Old 28-09-2022, 08:05 PM
Master
I think it’s death and reincarnation, rebirth into new avarta- growing up again or an adult.. time in earth is limited: if your 40% of the population you don’t earn more than 1600 take home each month your not exactly signing wealth but wealth is a philosophy and state of mind, meditation helps grasp what’s really important it can be hard getting out of the black hole we find our self’s in- reincarnation, death,pain, financial worry’s, jobs,friends,family & love… you can to a point have what you desire by imagining it and taking action in your daily life to manifest it- usually what we think becomes, it may not seem like it’s here yet but in a thought world it’s real just the struggle of getting it to manifest in this world it’s basically in a different world- cash is like a NOT GATE where things move through in abundance if you got the right token lol

But really without the shipping ect it’s attraction that’s physically moving it to you- minus the people- like something moving in the wind… it’s really moving on it own there’s just a process that seems to blame the conflict that it is moving on it own….

So what you manifest is what you’re gonna live : what goals you set are intentions for the universe- otherwise what would you live but fate??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)