Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Master
It's all taken care of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
During certain moments in my lifetime, I have had that feeling of "it's all taken care of"
It was intense at times, the wavelength of it
How do you personally know when you reached that vibration of "it's all taken care of"?
Hi Izz,

I am glad that your question above, gave me an opportunity to reconfirm, for myself "How do you personally know when you reached that vibration of "it's all taken care of"?

Here's a hint why, just from the 1st reference: "Believing the universe will always provide for you". Take a look at the Bashar Blueprint material in the reference, below which I entitled: "The clearest, most well described method of Manifesting I've encountered." This answers your question about WHAT those "intense wavelengths" are and HOW they work: Receiving the Reality You Desire":

Here's the "physics" of how this works:
"Just as a radio must first vibrate at a particular frequency in order to "receive" the one particular broadcast (from all of the possible simultaneous broadcasts) that happens to be vibrating at that same frequency, likewise...
Each belief gets you vibrating at a unique set of frequencies.
These frequencies then attract, by sympathetic resonance, those holograms vibrating on the same frequencies. That is, out of the "background" universal matrix of infinite possible holograms (all of the infinite possible "versions" of reality that are simultaneously existing), those holograms and symbols that synchronistically vibrate at the same frequencies as the frequencies of your belief, get "pulled out" from this matrix and "received" by you as the actual "external physical experiences" that you then sense as "real" - that you sense as "objective reality". So each belief is a unique set of frequencies which is a template that determines which holograms you attract into your experience."

Short answer to your question? "It's all taken care of, because it's already happening now"

It gets even better....

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!

Reference: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...40&postcount=3
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 12-06-2022, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, i had a huge underground leak...
This reminds of Seth's "pause of reflection" huge step up for consciousness;
also of Enid Hoffman's admonition to be responsive not reactive ("Huna: A Beginner's Guide")!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-06-2022, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
How do you know? When you're free!! Carefree and relaxed.

Ha, i had a huge underground leak... I mean wow. I never got upset or nervous... I even talked to myself, laughing ..."A normal person
would be upset about this, hmm."

I love reading stories like that, Miss Hepburn the ones that inspire and give a higher vibration
Old 13-06-2022, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Short answer to your question? "It's all taken care of, because it's already happening now"
It gets even better.... Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!
thank you
Old 13-06-2022, 12:56 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I love reading stories like that, Miss Hepburn the ones that inspire and give a higher vibration
I love stories, they are just so hard to type! This one's for you, only, lol. Keeping it short: Izz, so you don't think you're crazy
I deleted my story...it really was for you ...and you read it! :)
I get shy telling all my 'miracle' stories.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Bambo

I love stories also and if I could type with my voice,I would do alot more!!
Old 13-06-2022, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I love stories, they are just so hard to type! This one's for you, only, lol. Keeping it short: Izz, so you don't think you're crazy
I deleted my story...it really was for you ...and you read it! :)
I get shy telling all my 'miracle' stories.

You could PM me your miracle stories, I would find them inspiring and helpful
Old 13-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Administrator
I think everyone has a story to tell,
I know I have had instances in my life, where I thought how am I going to get through this.,
Every time it gets sorted for me. and I know where the help comes from

I am a big believer in Angels and I have seen them. but The Affirmation I always follow is a Saying that a young soldier sent to his mother ,
The day after she received it he was killed,
That saying is Don't stand and look at your Mountain climb it.

Which tells me that you are able to do anything you want to do with Determination.
and when you are tired and think you cant do it. You can

Namaste
Old 16-06-2022, 03:29 AM
Master
Life is a mystery...

I have been here for a little while..
Strange days, and nights.
Trying to live free, in my latter days...
Concepts..

Prayers seem to have some power.

Pray for me.. will it all be taken care of?

Who knows.. not me.
What are your concepts?

Concepts are defined as abstract ideas. They are understood to be the fundamental building blocks of the concept behind principles, thoughts and beliefs.[1] They play an important role in all aspects of cognition.[2][3] As such, concepts are studied by several disciplines, such as linguistics, psychology, and philosophy, and these disciplines are interested in the logical and psychological structure of concepts, and how they are put together to form thoughts and sentences. The study of concepts has served as an important flagship of an emerging interdisciplinary approach called cognitive science.[4]

Wikied..
Old 18-06-2022, 07:54 AM
Master
Thank you for the high vibration in this thread