Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 19-10-2018, 02:59 AM
Knower

I met a shadow person. This is what happened

Hi everyone,

A few years ago I met a shadow person. After creating this video, I looked them up again and still haven't found anyone who's had an experience like mine.

If you've had a similar experience, I would LOVE to hear it!

If not, I hope this sheds a little light on the darkness that is often attributed to the unknown :)

https://youtu.be/b60RhAgHZ5Y
Old 05-12-2018, 03:34 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

This is interesting
Old 20-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't know if you'll read this or the comment I posted on YouTube first, but I said most of what I have to say there. Thank you for sharing this experience.
Old 22-02-2019, 03:59 AM
Knower

Hi Master M, just saw your comment on my video. Thank you for that =) I'm curious about your experiences with entities and other "other worldly matters" too.

I have 3-4 people I can talk to about spiritual topics. Although at this time there is only one I truly feel I relate to. He is a best friend of mine who is also on this forum, TelepathJohn.

I also have a friend I have known for 22 years. I can't share as much with her but she's spiritual too.

This winter I helped my psychic aunt tap into her gifts and I also found out my grandma is likely psychic as well. It was pretty cool to learn I have family members I can talk to now.

Do you have any "magic" friends who get you or can at least keep an open mind?
Old 21-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

You have no idea how happy i am to hear someone else say they've had a positive experience with a shadow person!!!! When I was in my late teens and early 20s I leaned on them heavily to get me through a very difficult time in my life. that was until my sister slept in my room and saw one of them and had the usual negative interaction with them. I felt so bad for her and I felt really confused because they never made me feel anything negative just love and peacefulness. I did end up asking them to leave after my sister's encounter with them and they did but if i had the understanding of the universe that i have now i wouldnt have made them leave. but because I thought because my interaction was so radically different from anyone else that meant I was evil or something i haven't seen or spoken to one in close to 10 years. It takes a special type of person to see beyond the fear i can guarantee that if you had a positive interaction with them you've probably had some other rather unique experiences in this lifetime too. 😉 thank you so much for sharing your story i just joined this forum yesterday but I am already so thankful that I did!
Old 01-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am more inclined to say instead of Shadow Person this was more a Guide or person in Spirit that showed as a Guide to you when you needed a message in your life path.

Shadow People from my experiences as a Medium are more on the darker energy side of things. Too it can come down to how we interoperate things personally. Its a nice story.

As a Medium I know well how many times I am told "wake up" to hear a message. Pen and paper by the bedside is a must.

Lynn
Old 29-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Lynn I agree
I posted in shadow man area.
All the ones I ran into never good.
But I agree with you. Not a shadow man/person
Old 28-06-2021, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I can’t see the OP video in the location I’m in, so my experience may not really be related to the OP, sorry for that in case.
Anyway, here’s my Shadow story.

At a time when I was 5-6 years old I had shadow figure experiences, the very clear one was the “the dark hat-man”, the name of I just learned a few years ago when I came to think about my experience and for fun searched about something similar on the net.
I found on the net that a lot of people has had encounters with this “being” especially when they where 5-7 years old.
My experience was that the entity/being materialized out of the wall(always same wall in my room) at night. It was very tall reaching almost to the cealing, the thing was pitch-black so i could see the outline clear of it despite my room was dark.
It wore an wide bretted hat and a long cloak like thing but I could only see the conures of it , It’s behavior was always the same - came out of the wall and just stood there for awhile and then backed back into the wall.
Now, on that wall hung a piece of art that held an interesting but a little scary(as I thought as a kid)story, but I was anyway fascinated with it.
However that object was eventually moved to another room and the hat-man stopped showing up(the hat-man I never felt was frightening)

Through the many years that has lapsed I’ve many times thought of this experience because it was so clear and real...it was nothing at all like sensing an presence or seeing an shadow in the corner of ones eye(as I also have had some experiences of)
Old 03-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
Lynn I agree
I posted in shadow man area.
All the ones I ran into never good.
But I agree with you. Not a shadow man/person

Agreed.

They are creepy watchers and can be predatory in a number of ways.

Oust it.
Old 15-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

That is so interesting wow.....