Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Master

Stuck in the void and winter time

Few days ago I had one more fantastic experience with an incredible level of details. I found myself in this void, everywhere around me these shining pale colors, in special pale blue. The best I can describe this is like being in space, surrounded by shining colors from all directions. I remember seeing this a year ago I think, there was a Buddhist monk in this place at that time. Can't remember much. There was nothing there, I felt stuck and so I said to myself, this must be hell, then a childhood friend appeared and he started to teach me how to leave that place. He told me that if I want to leave I have to let go of the want to leave, to just let go. He showed me and it worked, then I tried this and I started vibrating as if my being was teleported from that place but then I was afraid of this and took control of the experience and so I was stuck again. I tried one more time and I totally let go and so I left that place. Of course, it was not my childhood friend, in my awareness, there was absolutely nothing there, and yet someone was there to assist me.

I woke up in my grandma's house, in her bed, I was sleeping there and there were also many people sleeping in that bed. I do not recall ever meeting these people but they felt familiar. They were all wearing many clothes, it was very cold and there was no heat. I felt as if I came back from the dead, went outside and noticed that it was the winter time, so so beautiful, snow everywhere... What a beautiful view, I could feel the cold, the environment, it was magical... It was almost darkness outside, I decided to fly around to see the town. Magical, simply magical, snow everywhere. I could see some lights in some houses, then decided to go back home and to go to the forest, the area where I use to take walks. I noticed that there was water coming out from the top of a tree and decided to drink a little. It tasted like rain water, did not like it, had a taste of metal. Of course, there's no snow in reality, winter is not yet here.

Then decided to go back home but I was really bored and had no intention to explore me, I know, I know, some people try anything to have an OBE and here I am having no idea what to do. Well, it's easy, I know that everything I could ever wish or want it's already here so there's no need to search more, just to open, expand, unwind and embrace that which I am, which we all are, and so everything is revealed in due time.

There was a problem, I could not wake up, so I said to myself, this looks incredibly real, I am here, fully conscious, maybe this is a parallel reality, maybe this is just some reality and I can't leave this place, anyway, I knew a way to wake up. It's easy, if I visit the house of someone in my area I always wake up right away for I am not into spying people and always wake up even if I attempt something like this though there is a short period of time of seeing things around. And so I woke up but no, I was not awake, this was a false awakening, I was still under sleep paralysis. I noticed my mouth was half opened and finally said that I have to wake up and so I was awake.