Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Master
Hi Anala! I will post about it :)
I think it's going to be a very good buy. I did thoroughly look into it, also an unboxing on YT, a few actually, as I always want to see the inside of the guidebook to get an idea of what info is given.
I know Kyle Gray and from what I've learnt he's outdone himself with this deck!
One of his decks I bought as an impulse buy was his AA deck. I regret buying it. Not because of the info but the artwork doesn't resonate with me at all. Shortly thereafter Diana Cooper published her AA deck and that does resonate totally. I never doubt nor question her info & wisdom, she's my favourite ascension teacher and I've worked with her (books, cards, webinars) since 2009.

In any case, the artwork of this deck is stunning and resonates really well. It was just what I suddenly felt I needed, a higher vibrational deck.
I know there are a few more out there, I believe the Lightworker Deck by Alana Fairchild is okay too. But I don't like her so much. Her interpretations go on and on... I don't want to have to read a tome when doing a reading.
And again, the artwork on this Gateway deck is truly "wow"!
I also love he has a Gaia Gateway card in there. You don't often hear of that. It's below the Earth Star chakra. I only recently came across it in a book by Judy Hall.
The one thing I would've loved is if there'd been an Antakharana Bridge card in the deck too. Oh well, can't win 'em all, haha.

This morning I watched his hour-long introduction of the deck. Very worth watching.