Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
@MAYA EL awesome experience overall!! Sorry about your injuries though. Yes, in the Astral, there are defensive mechanisms out there specifically in place for us "adventurers" to not experience, because we are not ready, or we don't belong because we are still alive in the Physical currently. The defense will be different from person to person of course.

The Bridge.... I know of it; I was never able to cross it either. For me, the defensive block was the forest to it (not dogs because I can outmaneuver dogs, and they bring me no real fears, however I have bad sense of direction). No matter how I navigate thru the forest to it. I get lost like a maze. This is also reoccurring. One time I was able to break the defensive, I don't know how, I feel I was ready, and I made it to the Bridge. But I couldn't cross it, well because...times up, I ran out of energy.

@Astralnaut Lucid and AP are very different. Please understand to imply the Astral is Physically Harmless is also misleading though. It can happen, it's very slim though, because majority of Astral Projectors just want to fly around or just oblivious of the situation. Which is perfectly fine.

A normal regular Astral Projector would have "probably" avoided the dogs by turning away, and not try to outrun the pursuers. (FYI following you from Realm to Realm is some scary stuff right there, I be lying if I wasn't startled by that remark) But it's okay too @MAYA EL, I too am an adventurer.
Old 30-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Master

@MAYA EL Incredible experience, there are things far beyond what the world knows, extraordinary things, worlds beyond this world and so much more. Your suffered an injury but it offered you the chance to see the unseeable!! You know, when I venture in uncharted territories I risks but the treasures I gather are much greater than the risks. I wanna tell you something, about being attacked, have courage, be bold, stand tall, be like a rock, trust that which is in you, that which the world calls God. I do this a lot when I am in a nasty situation. Try this, put it in the back of your mind, if you ever have an experience like that.

@AstralTraveller Very interesting, and you came to this belief through experience or just belief? My experiences revealed to me that I am not just a tiny part, I am the part and the whole, I am that which sustains my beingness. When I say "I", I do not mean this human perspective, I mean, if I may, God, the Self. I am just playing in the greatest experience ever, a human life, pretending to have forgotten my own nature but when I get glimpses of that higher consciousness, words fall short....

All is possible, the only limits we have there and even here, are the one we impose on ourselves. I try go with a total open mind to whatever comes to me. Not working at all times.

Maybe you've been even beyond the Mental plane, that's not an usual experience, that's one of those rare and incredible experiences.

Thank you, I would not be surprised too. You're experiences are also very fascinating!

That's quite something, your friend has a watching eye over his life and do you know who is this watching eye? It is Himself, his own Self. Yes, it's very hard for society to accept something like this, they need to see this for themselves and then they will believe for then they will know.

It's fascinating how we have so many common points in our experiences!!!!!
Old 30-09-2022, 09:06 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralnaut
And you believe your paralysis was the effect of your lucid experience? I dunno about that. And I wouldn't say that's proof to be fearful of physical harm that may come to you - for folks that are fearful or leery about "stepping out". Seems kinda misleading.
No for one I don't think the scientific method will ever be able to prove things that are non-tangible like a different realm and the scientific method is the standard method that most people consider things to be real or not with and so these kind of things will always stay subjective in my opinion

And I think I happen to fall and damage my neck which paralyzed me and both arms and it coincidentally timed out with me meditating and astral projecting and experiencing what I experienced

(That's sarcasm ) I don't think anybody's ever going to experience something personally that will be demonstrable evidence for other people I merely giving my experience just like you give your experience I don't take your experiences as demonstrable truth just as I don't expect you to take mine they're just personal experiences

now the fact that it happened to me it actually happened to me does mean something more than just feeling about something or having an opinion because it did manifest physically but just because it's a real danger for me doesn't mean it's real danger for other people it could just be that I'm the only one that can be affected in this realm and others

And how exactly is it misleading? I'm being honest and I have medical records of my injury so literally theirs not anything more I could add to it short of bringing some one with me to watch me have the experience in the astral realm but that would be a bit ridiculous of an expectation especially seeing as how there's plenty of other bits of information about the astral realm that many people take as truth without literally seeing it themselves so I'm not sure why this would be any different?
Old 30-09-2022, 09:11 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
@MAYA EL awesome experience overall!! Sorry about your injuries though. Yes, in the Astral, there are defensive mechanisms out there specifically in place for us "adventurers" to not experience, because we are not ready, or we don't belong because we are still alive in the Physical currently. The defense will be different from person to person of course.

The Bridge.... I know of it; I was never able to cross it either. For me, the defensive block was the forest to it (not dogs because I can outmaneuver dogs, and they bring me no real fears, however I have bad sense of direction). No matter how I navigate thru the forest to it. I get lost like a maze. This is also reoccurring. One time I was able to break the defensive, I don't know how, I feel I was ready, and I made it to the Bridge. But I couldn't cross it, well because...times up, I ran out of energy.

@Astralnaut Lucid and AP are very different. Please understand to imply the Astral is Physically Harmless is also misleading though. It can happen, it's very slim though, because majority of Astral Projectors just want to fly around or just oblivious of the situation. Which is perfectly fine.

A normal regular Astral Projector would have "probably" avoided the dogs by turning away, and not try to outrun the pursuers. (FYI following you from Realm to Realm is some scary stuff right there, I be lying if I wasn't startled by that remark) But it's okay too @MAYA EL, I too am an adventurer.

That's so interesting! And just goes to show how we are only limited by are own self because dogs are easy for you but not me and you get lost in the forest and the forest is my favorite place I'm like a squirrel in the forest haha . The astral realm never fails to amaze me
Old 30-09-2022, 09:19 PM
MAYA EL

[QUOTE=ThatMan

Yes I hear people talk about things they figure out or experience spiritually and I'm like dang it's crazy how similar they are to what I've seen it's very exciting
And yet frustrating because all of are words have been associated with things that have very little to do with the things we're trying to explain that we've experienced and so trying to find the vocabulary to explain these things I consistently come up short because all the words I want to use have already been assigned to something else in that something else is usually not at all like the thing I'm trying to explain

I've been to several States that I guess you could call levels for explanation sake some I won't talk about because they only seem to bring me trouble which is odd but true every time I talk about one of them it causes problems like Murphy's law virtually instantaneously so Ive learned that some things are better left unsaid lol
Old 01-10-2022, 01:52 AM
Experiencer
@ThatMan I know exactly what you mean, there is no need to explain. The things we talk about no words will describe no matter how hard we try. We are only disagreeing with the words we choose, but that is nothing to disagree about. The content is all the same. Feel the whole thing and you will understand. Trust me on this when I say we are on the exact same page, and the exact same rate.

You know I agree that maybe my friend had a watchful eye over him, and that it was his Soul. His Soul probably thought my friend still need to fulfil something and had to keep him around. The hospital is where miracles happen.

@MAYA EL lol that is probably why there was no forest to block you, you'll make short work out of it. Still can't stop thinking about "Track me down from realm to realm" That is Astral nightmare right there. I hope that was just exaggeration. lol and if that occurs in my next adventure, I'll know who to blame.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:04 AM
Master

@MAYA EL It means one thing, it's real, and this is super incredible. You are not the first person who says that can not talk about certain things because it causes problems. I suspect certain experiences draw unwanted attention. Imagine that you discover things so powerful that can change reality itself, there are forces who do not want something like that.

@AstralTraveller You're another astral traveler to whom I can relate for you too explore uncharted territories far beyond the usual experiences.

That is my view, his own Self, basically Himself, decided to cure Himself for reasons that escape our understanding, things that concern only his life journey. You see, many NDE are told that they have things to do and then move on to the next world. I also say this based on my experiences and what I was told, that I planned this earthly life.
Old 02-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan That is what us Travellers do, explore. And find the truth. The Truth is much easier to be found in the Astral. I just got back from an adventure. I would like to say, I just came back from Hell. I suppose you could call it somewhere in the Lower Astral, to be less intimidating, and let me tell you, that would be an understatement. And now I have a pounding headache, but it was well worth it.

Interesting you said you "planned" it. I also have a similar experience. I was told I chose the life. But I suppose if you think about it, it still means the same deep meaning.