Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Find my way back

Hey,

I was hoping for some outside perspective. I have successfully manifested things into my life before but that was either before I even knew about the law of attraction or also when I wasn't making a conscious effort to manifest something but once it was on its way I could intuitively feel it and was aware of the logic behind how it was coming to be.

I've been reading up on the law of attraction for the past 9 months and have been trying to utilize different methods and have been vigilant about the vibration that I'm putting out.

A couple weeks ago I listened to my intuition and it lead me to an amazing opportunity and I could feel "this is it, it's here". And I was high on energy, life and just excited and grateful for this transitional journey I was about to embark on.

Then the next day after the interview, I just felt drained. I didn't feel that amazing feeling of "being in the receiving mode" that I had been expressing so much gratitude for finally achieving.

I really want to get back into that vibration but I'm not sure what pulled me out to start with and before this, I've always just sort of fallen into it so I don't know how to purposefully bring myself back.

Thank you for reading, I know it was long.
Old 17-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Master

I cannot really comment on why you went from feeling so positive to feeling so drained after the interview. But perhaps your feelings are telling you that this apparently amazing opportunity may not be what you want.

But it is interesting that you were able to successfully manifest things without any knowledge of the law of attraction and without conscious effort. Maybe you just had a natural ability. Then you read about the LoA and began making a conscious effort.

It sounds as if your mind might be getting in the way of what was your natural ability. Are you so busy thinking about what you should be doing to manifest something that you can no longer simply allow it to happen?

This can happen in all sorts of different areas of life. On a subconscious or intuitive level we know what to do and everything flows. But then the conscious mind steps in and tries to control things and begins to doubt our ability to succeed, and everything falls apart.

So maybe relax and let go. Stop trying to utilise all these methods and being so vigilant, and get back to your natural intuitive state where it all just happens.

Peace
Old 17-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Ya know, life is very simple and easy...I mean when it comes to the Law of Attraction ..be calm, mellow, smile.
Want what you want...say it, write it out, think about it ...whatever is your method...and then relax, sit back
and smile with CONFIDENCE, because it will be coming.
Drop all the highs and low...keep steadily smiling with confidence that all is going along just fine...even if it takes a while to manifest, so what...
it's still on its way to you.

Took me almost 2 years of smiling inside, knowing my huge mortgage would be taken care of...then one day
(with no complaining for one second, never having one second of doubt), someone came into an inheritance
and paid my $100,000 mortgage off no strings.
I never had any doubt..and was happy when it happened, but not surprised at all.

''Steady on'' is a key, I'm tellin' ya. I say this to inspire you. Forget the highs and lows of emotions.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much guys. I re really appreciate it. I guess it sounded like I was stressing about manifesting, the way I described it, lol.

Unfortunately my "natural ability" was when I was a teenager and not so sure I'll just swing back into it without any effort. Just the lead up to this opportunity and everything felt so familiar and any time that was like this, whatever it was came through.

Guess I just need to wait for the next wave. Thanks guys!