Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-09-2022, 05:22 AM
Knower

trance channeler looking for channeling partners

hi!
i have been trance channeling for a couple years. the gift came spontaneously.
i am seeking an experienced channeling partner:)
Old 24-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Malakai

Hi,

what is the difference between channeling and trance channeling please? Thank you.
Old 24-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Suspended
Guide

A trance channeler goes into a trance often conveying the actions of who he/she is channeling.
Old 25-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Malakai

Interesting. Thanks. How do they usually work though. Can you request to speak to someone in specific? I do not know much about this type of channeling.
Old 25-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Suspended
Guide

Channeling is not my specialty, but there are people on here who know about it far more than me.I don't know how you go about finding someone. I guess it's through word of mouth.
I guess it's much like a medium, they have to see who comes through.
Old 25-09-2022, 08:05 PM
Administrator
No one can demand a spirit to come through in a reading you can ask them.
and the medium cant summon a certain spirit to come through either.
When a medium channels spirit. the spirits face can overshadow the mediums face so the spirit is Visible.
When a medium does Trance mediumship they allow the spirit to speak through them so not only do you hear the spirit you can see them also

Namaste
Old 01-10-2022, 03:47 AM
Knower

i am part of the ra collective, so i channel them. i don't channel anything my soul is not more directly part of / anything outside of me. i go into trance, and they use my vocal chords to speak through me. i am out, but it's like a direct conversation for the person im channeling for, and ra.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:48 AM
Knower

there are many kinds of channeling. the type i specialize in is, where my soul family uses my vocal chords to speak through me