Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 30-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Help with involuntary body movements, kundalini

Hello all,

I hope I chose the right forums section for this topic.

For the past half year I've been experiencing involuntary body movements that seems to go on all the time if I allow it.
It's everything from yoga postures, yoga movements, stretching, grimacing and muscle twitches. Cold and warm sensations in some parts of the body, head pressure, difficulties with cognitive abilities like a lack of focus for example.

To give some background I was doing alot of spiritual development before this started. Like reading spiritual material, yoga, meditation.
I never really realised what I got myself into and I really had to learn the hard way this time.
I'm trying to find a way out of this since it has impaired me and I would like to go back to a regular way of living.

I've been searching the web for quite some time for answers and the closest to my symptoms is called Kundalini kriyas.
But most if the answers are telling me that this is not something that can be stopped, that it ends by itself.
So I'm trying to find someone that knows more about this, has had his/her own experience and if their is a way to reverse the process?

This is also something I would like to warn other to who are inexperienced and want to follow a spiritual path. I'm not trying to scare people but make sure you know what you get yourself into.
This has made me know myself better so that is something valuable from all the negative aspects.
But there can be times during the day with alot of anxiety and frustration and this is not something enjoyable.

As of right now I've stopped with all the spiritual activities since a while back, trying to focus on other things in life.

Thank you in advance.
Mechanic

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 30-01-2022 at 01:26 PM. Reason: moved to Health
Old 24-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Ascender
Hm. Late to the post. Hope you're feeling better about things. Follow what your body craves. Do those postures. Movement will give that intense energy a path out of your body. It takes time to reach the level of acceptance and comfort in the process. My belief is that once you've started to open up, it will continue no matter how much you try to extinguish the fire.

It will come in waves. Sometimes years without. Deep within, you'll feel a gravitational pull to your spiritual curiosities and practice. Or at least be open to it. Signs will pop up when it's time for another dive. It's possible you could really be done but in my experience through the years, I find myself back at it time and time again.

Happy journey to you!
Old 16-10-2022, 09:51 AM
Seeker

*Deleted*

Read Yogadangers.com or exorcists opinions such as one the website jesustruthdeliverance.com . Perhaps you should get checked by an exorcist.

According to renowned psychoanalyst Carl Jung:

“One often hears and reads about the dangers of Yoga, particularly of the ill-reputed Kundalini Yoga. The deliberately induced psychotic state, which in certain unstable individuals might easily lead to a real psychosis, is a danger that needs to be taken very seriously indeed. These things really are dangerous and ought not to be meddled with in our typically Western way. It is a meddling with Fate, which strikes at the very roots of human existence and can let loose a flood of sufferings of which no sane person ever dreamed. These sufferings correspond to the hellish torments of the chönyid state…” C. G. Jung, Introduction to The Tibetan book of the Dead *
Old 29-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Master

Hi mechanic, I just sent u a message but it doesn’t seem to have gone thru so I’ll try again. When we dabble with anything of a spiritual, supernatural etc you MUST say a prayer of protection otherwise u are leaving yourself wide open for a psychic attack. I will send u the prayer and instructions if u want me to. Also it might be worth googling SPIRITUAL EMERGENCY by Stanislov Grof. Getting his book maybe even better. Hope this helps.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Also it might be worth googling SPIRITUAL EMERGENCY by Stanislov Grof.
Nobody mentions him, lol. I did his weekend Breath workshop.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2022, 08:27 AM
Master

Wow miss H that must have been amazing. I’ve read all his books and I think his stuff is going to be very valuable to many people out there who are going thru a spiritual confusion.
What did you get personally from his workshop.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:23 AM
Suspended
Master
DMAE?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ylethanolamine