Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-02-2024, 03:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Hi from land of Oz

Hello everyone
Just joined and looking forward to exploring the forums here and enjoying a community of like-minded souls. (lots of time to do that in the next few days as I'm in Western Australia and....heatwave)
I've been fascinated by and journeying with spiritual growth and awareness since I was a child, but it wasn't until I hit my mid forties that I began to grasp that so much that I felt about myself as stuff that needed "fixing" was actually my mind and body trying to bring awareness to the deepest shadow of my being and everything I had done to that point was really just tinkering around the edges of what I was desperate not to confront.
Oops big wake up call because despite many, many years of all kinds of therapies and healings there were still unconscious defences that could not be breached.
I have a real passion for flower essence healing as it's the only thing for me, that was able to penetrate my extreme denial and then support me through the pretty messy fallout of that. The feeling of connecting to the infinite bounty of this earth which provides all that we need, the felt experience of the mother. I had never felt that energy.
I'm also very into animal assisted therapies, spiritual/karmic astrology, reincarnation and past lives, well the list could go on but I do have a wee bit of an oversharing tendency ( as you'll find out) so will stop there! I'm not surprisingly a writer, also an artist and one day will be brave enough to share some of that on here. So I have lurked a little before joining here and love that there is scope to discuss and explore in a community without judgement and which celebrates curiosity.
I look forward to getting to know some of you, my fellow travellers through this amazing life, and your stories, gifts, knowledge and experiences.
Old 11-02-2024, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Welcome to the forums! It's lovely to hear the success you've had with healing and all the growth you've gone through.

I don't actually know anything about flower essence healing, but I like how that phrase sounds and I'm rather intrigued!

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Old 11-02-2024, 08:04 PM
Administrator
Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 12-02-2024, 09:42 PM
Experiencer
Welcome To Spiritual Forums
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Master
hilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i dream dreams all dreams