Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Crebb

Have your crystals grown or changed physically ?

Has anyones crystals changed structurally since they've come into your life?

One crystal has changed quite a bit in a short time for me, many facets that were smooth are now about a 320 grit (sandpaper) texture. Less than one week for this change.

Anyone else
Old 15-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crebb
Has anyones crystals changed structurally since they've come into your life?

One crystal has changed quite a bit in a short time for me, many facets that were smooth are now about a 320 grit (sandpaper) texture. Less than one week for this change.

Anyone else

It depends on the type of crystal, how you handle it and clean it. I once made the mistake of scrubbing a quartz with a steel brush and it lost its shine and became dull. I did that because a site stated steel brushes wouldn't hurt Quartz due to its hardness, oh how wrong that was. Salt water can degrade some crystals as well as extreme moisture.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Crebb

Gained mass.
Grown
Changed texture .. aside from anything done by a human hand.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:52 AM
Crebb

Update,

The one stone, opens otherwise undetectable fissures for the spring water cleaning, then closed before arriving home.

One particular quartz;
rainbows that are new
druzy that are new
clarity increased, definately male.
.....same quartz has chosen subordinates for companion and indicated clearly through physical to me heirarchy.

May have to refer to it as 'Clearly Big Dog'. ;p
Old 04-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Dante1709

After buying a chunk of spectrolite and laying my little labradorite cabochon, I began noticing much more shining going on. Pretty cool
Old 04-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Master
Many of my crystals evolve, get opened and activated more, thus holding higher energies.
Then they get more luster, often more rainbows, sometimes the colours of the rainbows deepen, become brighter or change colour.
My Leandro smokey quartz skull got lighter, my amethyst cluster's points became a lot lighter. Both shine more, and in a different way, than they did before.
Recently my newly acquired anandalite has changed, also got a much higher energy now, as if a dark cloud has gone. Probably wouldn't really be visible to most, but it definitely has changed. It's lighter, brighter and not so greyish anymore.

A nice one I noticed yesterday: those tiny little rockcrystals you can use to charge other crystals with, I had a lot of them. But never used them to charge my crystals, as my crystals have much higher energy and are higher quality than those little ones. The reason they're cheap, is clear: low quality rock quartz, just left over bits I suppose.
No way they can charge my higher quality/energy crystals, would end up having my crystals charging those little ones, which is not the idea.
Now I used the small crystal bits in a crystal grid, to create a mandala in which I put crystals and skulls. The grid has been active for 9 months, I deactivated it last week. Washed off the tiny rock crystals bits, put them on a towel to dry. Yesterday I noticed they look a LOT better than they did before! They have grown, got higher energy now, more shine to them and a different feel! Very happy with that, had not expected that at all!