Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny 5 card relationship reading: Interpretation help?

Hello all! I am super new to tarot, and trying to get a better understanding of card readings. I recently did a 5 card relationship spread (spread bad results below). That proved kind of challenging to read. I got the death card in an ambiguous spot, and not sure if my analysis (write. After spread below) could be correct?

I appreciate all feedback as I continue to teach myself to read :)

5 card relationship spread

Card one: what do you bring to the table?
Knight of Pentacles: Balance. Building a strong foundation for home or relationship or family.

Card Two: What do they brings to the table?
Knight of Swords: passion and leadership.

Card three: what is your emotional connection to the person? Aka would you be happy in this relationship?
Ten of cups

Card Four: what is the persons emotional connection to you? Would they be happy in this relationship? Can also highlight potential hallebges.
Death

Card Fivd: outcome
8 of wands.

Overall, I think the spread is saying I would be very happy in this relationship. The king of swords is exactly what I would want in my life, which is indicated by the ten of cups.

The tricky part of this spread is on the other persons side. Her "happiness" card is death. Which signifies change (or the start of something new). It's ambiguous as to whether that change will be positive or even happy

Moreover the outcome card is the 8 of wands which can signify conflict (or over coming it through pressing ahead).

Based on this... I feel like the spread is saying although I would be happy, and the relationship successful, It would lead to a new begining for her which wouldn't necessarily be 100% perfect, it could be successful.

Thoughts on that interpretation?
Old 19-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Ascender
I'm no expert but I think you've hit the nail on the head.
Interesting the 10 of Cups appears in a relationship reading. This is your power card,
a real ace in the hole.
Old 20-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
I'm no expert but I think you've hit the nail on the head.
Interesting the 10 of Cups appears in a relationship reading. This is your power card,
a real ace in the hole.

Yes. Also, it came to my attention that the fourth card (their hapiness card) can also represent what they want from or gain from the relationship. In this case death makes a lot more sense and is positive. If "death" is something they seek... it most likely signifies a new cycle (aka start of family) which would actually be less ambiguous and far more positive.

With that in mind... and the fact that the ten of cups showed up, I'd be inclined to say this person could actually be a soulmate. And have a more positive outlook on the spread.
Old 20-06-2017, 07:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by axman
Yes. Also, it came to my attention that the fourth card (their hapiness card) can also represent what they want from or gain from the relationship. In this case death makes a lot more sense and is positive. If "death" is something they seek... it most likely signifies a new cycle (aka start of family) which would actually be less ambiguous and far more positive.

Would that not depend to some measure on what deck was used for the reading.
The Rider Waite depicts the Knight of Pentacles card with some similarity to the Death card - both sitting on their horse facing the right-hand side. The Knight of Swords on the other hand is charging to the left-hand side, almost in flight where angels fear to tread.

The Knight of Swords also shares in character with the 8 of Wands the attribute of swiftness.
Say the two Knights were sitting at the table playing canasta, or even a game of chess for that matter, then the Knight of Swords would have more attributes and therefore the advantage. Odds on favourite to win the game.

In other words to effect the Outcome, for the arrows of love to hit their mark, the onus of change must surely be with the Knight of Swords. Else the Knight of Pentacles is prepared to wait for the seeds of the relationship to grow with time
into the beautiful arc of the rainbow.
Old 26-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Seeker
This is my reading according to your information. This interpretation based on my Mystic Dreamer deck so it may not be 100% true for you but still I hope it's help:

1) what do you bring to the table?
Knight of Pentacles: Literally it means you're the main person who makes money and provide financial support for this relationship. It can also mean it seems you're somewhat confidence and your working skill, and you're on your path to improve it further.

2) What do they brings to the table?
Knight of Swords: This person seems to be an eager one. This person has knowledge, has many fascinating questions, and especially this one has a daring characteristic (willing to jump in any hardship to prove him/herself and learn). In this relationship, it seems this person is the one who suggest idea and what to do. He/she may also have some "daring decision" which makes you have to follow him/her.
(* I say his/her since I dont know the gender here)

3) what is your emotional connection to the person? Aka would you be happy in this relationship?
Ten of cups - it seems from your point of view, this person is your true life-partner, your lover. He/she would make a perfect match for you, which you believe both of you will have a fulfilling life in both family and career matter.

Card Four: what is the persons emotional connection to you? Would they be happy in this relationship? Can also highlight potential hallebges.
Death - it seems this person doesn't share the same feeling as you. Currently he/she thinks that there is something wrong in this relationship, or rather, this relationship lacks something really important to push it to higher level. This can also hint a major change in this relationship, since this person believes that something needs to be removed in order to move on in his/her own life.

Card Fivd: outcome
8 of wands - this is quite an impressive warning, this card seems to tell you to be ready. Some major change will occur unexpectedly and you will need to ready in both mind and physically in order to face it.

In overall, I can say this relationship is in some sort of unknown issue. While you're the one believes things will turn out fine, the other one believes something is kinda "wrong" with his/her life and he/she wishes to change it. This change will have a big impact and you will have to prepare for it.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
A shame you didn't get a claryfier card for card 4...
With info lacking whether you are in some sort of relationship with this woman or not... I'm guessing not...

1) Knight Pentacles: Diversity

2) Knight Swords: drive, passion. This is a much livelier, swifter energy than knight Pentacles.

3) Ten of Cups: you feel you could be totally happy with this person. Could be you project this (hope, completeness) onto this person.

4) Death: She has no emotion connection (doesn't mean she can't like you, but in a different way)

5) Wands 8: Also swift energy, I think you will find out very soon there is no connection. And you will likely find your feet again real fast too as 8 is about balance.
Old 27-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

Many times as we do not hold the power of permissions to read the other person that could be the relationship we do not always get a clear view point. Often we get a reflection of our self. So keeping that in mind at times a relationship reading will SHOW us what we have to work on within our self to get to the point of the being ready to let someone else in.

Lynn
Old 27-06-2017, 08:25 PM
55Degrees

I agree, in part, with Antonio94 and FairyCrystal. Here's what I see (take it or leave it, as only you know the finer details of your relationship).

The two knights, you and them are incompatible.
Using RWS the Knights are heading in different directions and at very different speeds.
I rarely read Knight of Swords as passion though. To me the KnoS is a risk taker, and cares little for others feelings, he's too logical to even consider how his actions affect other people.
The KnoP can be quite slow to move on and so focused on making plans that he sometimes fails to see what is happening around him.
Elementally Earth and Air are 'enemies' (ill dignified), so incompatible with each other.

The Death card too made me think that the other party has already moved on from whatever you shared (that along with the speed symbolised by KnoS).

The only card of emotions is 10 of Cups and that is coming from you.

8 of Wands isn't always about swiftness, as the Wands are coming into land at a fast pace, it can be about the whole thing coming into closure quite rapidly.