Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 24-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Master
I like Paul McCartney in this lot ... you nailed him PS and you also displayed one of Michael Jackson before the ship capsized which i thought was absolutely brilliant.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I like Paul McCartney in this lot ... you nailed him PS and you also displayed one of Michael Jackson before the ship capsized which i thought was absolutely brilliant.
The ship he he, I love it, yea the Paul McCartney is a 3 foot high painting it really looks good on the wall when the lights are dime, so thanks Sound.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Master
slice - I came onto this thread out of my creative curiosity and found that you are a most wonderful artist. I too am an artist. I like to paint mostly in large scale. But nothing I've painted can compare to the quality of your creations. Though isn't it the greatest sense of creativity on earth? I get lost in time when I paint. I too have stopped painting about 2 years ago because I ran out of wall space and inspiration. But I feel a sense of sadness during this dry period. I need to get back to the canvas. Thanks for sharing all of your incredible creations. I feel inspired, especially by the wide array of subject matter. Are you self-trained or did you go to art school? You're really good. :)

Blackraven
Old 25-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Master
Do you have anymore to show us Slice?
Spiritlite.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
slice - I came onto this thread out of my creative curiosity and found that you are a most wonderful artist. I too am an artist. I like to paint mostly in large scale. But nothing I've painted can compare to the quality of your creations. Though isn't it the greatest sense of creativity on earth? I get lost in time when I paint. I too have stopped painting about 2 years ago because I ran out of wall space and inspiration. But I feel a sense of sadness during this dry period. I need to get back to the canvas. Thanks for sharing all of your incredible creations. I feel inspired, especially by the wide array of subject matter. Are you self-trained or did you go to art school? You're really good. :)

Blackraven
Hi Blackraven, thanks so much for your comment, I would love to see some of your creations, most of mine are copies of other paintings, I'll have to get around to creating my own creations one day. I am self taught but I do wish that I had study art as it would make it a lot easier, as i do learn through making mistakes when I prefer not to.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Do you have anymore to show us Slice?
Spiritlite.
Hi Spiritlite, no not as yet, I'm sort of in limbo right now, I can only paint when i have it all together, if that makes sense lol.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Master
Makes total sense Psycho, so how are you doing?
Spiritlite.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Lynn our spiritual moderator.

Hello

I was so blessed to have this done for me. I have this paiting hanging over me desk. The kid's comment that MOM is always watching them and its true.

This was one of the most special gifts I have been given. Thank ye so very much Robert !

LOVe and Light

Lynn
Old 25-04-2011, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Makes total sense Psycho, so how are you doing?
Spiritlite.
Yea I'm doing Ok thanks, just floating around lately, sort in and out of Consciousness, off on, off on, that's how everything works you know.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Master
Hi Slice glad you're okay and floating around, floating around aint that bad, and just thinking of ya.
Spiritlite.