Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Third eye chakra

I feel my third eye chakra opening. Previously I meditated and it sort of was opening together with my crown chakra, so I stopped meditating. I realized I started seeing some unusual figures around and they were scaring me too much. Sometimes I see nice things too but it's usually those uglier things I see. I used to see ghosts, cat hybrids, and just generally dark things.
When I stopped meditating things went back to normal. I didn't start meditating again but I guess I made an effort to become more conscious, mindful and enlightened. I started to realize my third eye chakra is opening again, this time without the crown chakra. I got this feeling that something or someone is watching me sometimes. Once I literally saw the figure behind me from a reflection. The figure seems to sense that I could see him/her and quickly moved away. I don't know what he/she wants or if he/she means any harm... My feeling is that they are just observing me. All I know that the figure is upright, lean, and tall. Doesn't have that ghostly feel. I don't want my third eye to open, I'm afraid of what I could see. Any advice are appreciated. Thank you.
Old 23-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes being fearful of loving assistance is quite normal. We are all conditioned to be fearful.

There are many who have been able to "pray away" their spiritual guides and guarding angles. Those that love us will always comply with our stated preferences.

My advice would be to work on dealing with your fears. You never know when loving assistance could come in handy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Yes being fearful of loving assistance is quite normal. We are all conditioned to be fearful.

There are many who have been able to "pray away" their spiritual guides and guarding angles. Those that love us will always comply with our stated preferences.

My advice would be to work on dealing with your fears. You never know when loving assistance could come in handy.

John

I don't know what they are, if they are loving assistance, or simply waiting for a chance to hurt me. All I realize is that I'm starting to see more, sense more. I'm starting to be able to hear people's thoughts as well, especially those that I'm close too. The other day my mum was just showing me some tiles she wanted for our kitchen. (We are going to renovate our kitchen.) She showed me the options, and wanted my opinion. I asked her which was it that she liked best. At this point, I hadn't even seen the options. Before she replied me, I could see in her thoughts that she wanted light brown. I saw the image (the colour) in her head, and I was right.

My perception of reality has been altered as well. Nowadays I could see things (colors) flying around. It feels like the reality I'm living in isn't so real anymore. It feels as though I'm living in this layer of illusion that's covering the actual reality. I'm tempted to tear this illusion apart but I don't know what's hiding behind it.
Old 24-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyinz
I don't know what they are, if they are loving assistance, or simply waiting for a chance to hurt me. All I realize is that I'm starting to see more, sense more. I'm starting to be able to hear people's thoughts as well, especially those that I'm close too. The other day my mum was just showing me some tiles she wanted for our kitchen. (We are going to renovate our kitchen.) She showed me the options, and wanted my opinion. I asked her which was it that she liked best. At this point, I hadn't even seen the options. Before she replied me, I could see in her thoughts that she wanted light brown. I saw the image (the colour) in her head, and I was right.

My perception of reality has been altered as well. Nowadays I could see things (colors) flying around. It feels like the reality I'm living in isn't so real anymore. It feels as though I'm living in this layer of illusion that's covering the actual reality. I'm tempted to tear this illusion apart but I don't know what's hiding behind it.

I have heard people on here say a person should ground yourself then you wont see ghosts and stuff.
Only what i read hope it helps
Old 24-05-2015, 07:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
It feels like the reality I'm living in isn't so real anymore. It feels as though I'm living in this layer of illusion that's covering the actual reality. I'm tempted to tear this illusion apart but I don't know what's hiding behind it.

Take your time and deal with your fear bit by bit. Once you remove the veil it is more beautiful than you can ever imagine :)
Old 24-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Master

Once these things are open it can be really hard to close them down, best to deal with your fears.

Don't be scared to allow your crown chakra to open more as it can help give you more understanding for the things you experience and direct guidance.

Quote:
The figure seems to sense that I could see him/her and quickly moved away. I don't know what he/she wants or if he/she means any harm... My feeling is that they are just observing me. All I know that the figure is upright, lean, and tall.

If I saw that, I'd do a house cleaning. I personally don't like things which sneak around (when we start growing, sometimes negative things do notice it so we can start attracting stuff) but other then doing a house cleaning and asking each night for protection, I probably wouldn't worry about it. You can demand that if it isnt there for your highest good, to leave you and your space (things which sneak around and often very weak beings so don't like confrontation).
Old 24-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

Your experience with mum was a good example of telepathy. I understand that telepathy, when defined as a shared experience, is the core skill for every other ability.

Science will tell us that our 3D version of reality is not the only reality. The word quantum refers to particles and energies not in what we call physical reality.

Perception is everything. Your thoughts have great power. When you think or say that an energy could hurt you, it is an intent or affirmation sent out to it. Some energies are like animals, when they sense fear they defend them self.

My belief is that every human is an eternal divine being with a human and spiritual consciousness. They have free choice to choose which awareness to cultivate. Fear is the lowest primordial energy you carry. Compassion is the highest divine energy within you. Now as you deal with your expanding awareness and abilities, your choice of perception about them and what you become aware of is absolute. You will indeed create what you choose to see as your belief and/or reality.

There is an unconditional love for every human which will allow any choice of perception to become a person's reality. I can provide endless examples of how that would work. The consciousness of every human is their quantum engine. That is how they create everything. Which is in effect mind over matter.

You may have heard that humanity is evolving. This evolution will always represent itself in our young people. Your expanding awareness of multidimensional realities represent an example of this circumstance. How you choose to see these things will determine everything as it relates to your life.

I hope that my some what long response resonates with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/