Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-05-2024, 11:32 AM
Pathfinder

Channeling through art

I am just wondering if there are any art channellers here? Channeling spirit through oneself producing on canvas. I am pretty sure I enter a trance like state, where everything blurs and tunnel vision occurs, taking me into the canvas itself, where I become one with these hidden lakes, I never know where it is going to lead me, patterns appear and I can see where I am going, and so I create with them, working with the patterns only the patterns are guides and become a piece. It is quite unique how one can observe and so it seems the limit is at my disposal.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:36 PM
Master

Elements. Sounds fascinating. Why don’t you post some of your work on the Art Section on this forum. I would love to see it.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:59 PM
Pathfinder

Yes most definitely I would love to share my work at some point, though it seems to tell a story of my own spiritual journey, once the chapter comes to an end, I will upload them. I am currently working on combining all my symbols into geometry form. I think it is what I am suppose to do.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:59 PM
Pathfinder

I don't suppose anyone could suggest an art site they recommend? Where we can share our spiritual art. I don't want it to just post it as storage, I want it to be seen so people can find their own meaning and connect to the frequencies within. I don't use social media but maybe I should, maybe instagram could be a place, but then people have to visit the page, so I am wondering if an art site may be better, a place where people go to be inspired.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
I am just wondering if there are any art channellers here? Channeling spirit through oneself producing on canvas.
Hello, Elements, it's a pleasure to meet you! :) Although I'm uncertain about being a channeler, I do believe that art can serve as a potent conduit for the spirit, enabling the transmission of messages from higher planes to our physical reality. I too feel as though I enter a trance-like state when I paint, with everything else receding into the background. For me, painting began as a journey of healing, and it's been a passion ever since. Regarding your inquiry about spiritual art websites, I'm not aware of any. However, once you're prepared, you can share your artwork on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and DeviantArt. Here is an article that might provide you with some inspiration.:
https://www.artspan.com/article/291/...online-artspan
Hope it helps :)
Old 06-05-2024, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
I am just wondering if there are any art channellers here? Channeling spirit through oneself producing on canvas..

Hi :)

Many years ago when I was on my lunch break at work I would grab hold of a pencil and start doodling. It went on for a while, not thinking anything about it. What I was doodling was a right mess to be honest. I don't tend to have any skills in this department lol.

As someone who works with spirit in many areas I have lots of spirit contacts that were well known in their fields of work. Some were famous artists, poets, scientists etc, but I didn't pay attention too much to any particular field.

One day I had a reading and the channeler said that I had artists working with me. I said well that's possible but I don't do that sort of thing. I was more focused on my healing work more than anything else at that time.

Well cut a long story short I continue to put a bit of time by each and every Sunday morning to do my drawings. They are more like caricatures than what I would call works of art.

I have had over the years a lot of cartoonists like Jack Kirby, Charles Shultz and Charles Biro but many are what we would call masters.

There were a few videos I have seen where channellers go into complete trance and even paint with their fingers with their eyes closed. This is awesome.

I am aware of a previous life as an understudy to one of the masters and I believe that at a point in one's life one can draw upon many qualities.

I see a resemblance in connecting with creativity with spirit or the universe as I do with healing.

Perhaps it's another post in itself, but whatever you do or end up doing I wish you well.

x daz x
Old 06-05-2024, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for the link pink flower this will be very useful for me to check them out individually.

God like thank you for sharing this, I wouldn’t mind da Vinci coming through me if he wants to, he could teach me a thing or two. I have gradually improved I’m not a realist more a visionary and symbolic, mine are quite jungian. I feel like I’ve lost my sight, or I have just woken up from a dream, and I can’t see the canvas anymore but my hand is still going, and I have to zone out like I am pulling away from spirit, and I’m like ah I see what you want me to paint! I just go with it now though it can be really exhausting and does take a lot of my energy.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Thank you for the link pink flower this will be very useful for me to check them out individually.

God like thank you for sharing this, I wouldn’t mind da Vinci coming through me if he wants to, he could teach me a thing or two. I have gradually improved I’m not a realist more a visionary and symbolic, mine are quite jungian. I feel like I’ve lost my sight, or I have just woken up from a dream, and I can’t see the canvas anymore but my hand is still going, and I have to zone out like I am pulling away from spirit, and I’m like ah I see what you want me to paint! I just go with it now though it can be really exhausting and does take a lot of my energy.
Welcome Elements :) :)