Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Suspended
Master
I'll put this on here - definitely eye on the ball now... But we can't just take it for granted God will sort this controlling lark, we have to make it happen for kids of the future with guidance...

I've joined half a dozen Freedom Fighter groups on Facebook today - people have a free will choice, sit back and leave it to someone else - or play a part.

Kids will read about all this in history books one day - those not helping one way or another, can you look your grandkids in the eye one day and say I played my part to make a difference 'for you'...

And yes its good to have our relaxation time - but we need to watch these greed merchant play fair, what's that they say - so we'll see, and eye on the ball...

https://news-sky-com.cdn.ampproject....opens-12638186

Ive updated my website today to focus more on Freedom Fighters 'refresh it' if you've looked before - feel free to pass the website to any chat groups, doesn't matter where or what country, as long as there's people looking on to have a think with what's going on this last year or two 'and the future' - https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Last edited by one-light : 22-06-2022 at 07:04 PM.
Old 27-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Master
People should be aware that this went on - all those fit people... Athlete deaths 1700% increase in the last 2 years, as calculated since 1966...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3827...6292149284656/
Old 04-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Suspended
Master
When you take part in your games, puzzles, competitions on here, it helps keep your mind strong doesn't it - this is good... But also here on SF's we share information / theories don't we - so what if I told you I threatened a cold/flu virus with the power of my mind.

I know you'll be saying, laughter is good - and that'll be half the visitors here just clicked off.

Well I and some others on the planet do have a firm belief that you can talk to our body and cells, communicate - kept me docs and bugs free for 5 years - but ive had this virus/bug issue in my sinuses for many, many months, it only got in because 'I was pushing' in the fast lane for months, helping freedom fighters giving them a link to the Metatron page 12 and updating sometimes daily, and my website.

Ive been using just Anadins or Lemsip for months and sniffing hot vick it kept me going I can tell you... But then arrived both at the same time, natural goldenseal recommended to me, and a bug removal nose spray from the docs and whoo it still wouldn't shift properly after two weeks of using them both - stuck the little bugger.

But I tell what has worked this last week, and I know bug doesn't like me sniffing the hot vick as it was easing it - was when I started to threaten it just before bed - you get me up in the night and you're getting some Vick sniffing - it worked lol, and as the saying goes whatever works for you - power of the mind...

And as Backster said all those years ago 'link on my website' when he did scientific tests on a plant, and that plant could hear his 'thought' threats to burn it - and he also removed a cell from someone's body and 'that cell' on his machine responded when that person who was 100's of miles away felt stress.

It's a complicated world isn't it folks - keep smiling as my dear old Dad used to say to people.

Have a good day all, keep those vibes up...
Old 16-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Suspended
Master
I have been messaging 100's of freedom fighters worldwide over many months on Facebook with a link to SF's Metatron page - and writing again on the Angels page - the Metatron threads counter's +100 overnight been very busy... So this message 'linked from the Metatron thread' is to invite them to join SF's and have their say here, with links to what's going on in their town/country.

We invite positive messages, not to discuss the great reset or future Earth doom messages - but one step at a time - continuing in our fight to stop this over jabbing up of the fit and healthy, and strong in mind - and continue to stop passports, and enable free will choice for all - no dictating, there's a price to pay when they meet God on judgment those that dictate...

I've emailed 200 MP's of all parties this last few days with my website as we await a new leader in England, and had some nice replies...

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/

I've travelled most of this journey here in battle alone, at least human wise, apart from one or two friends I met along the way, and many on groups 'but my moves have been my final decision' - but there's many others doing the same single fight - then there's many groups... We on the Facebook NHS group helped to get the jobs back with many MP's who said no this is not right dictating, saying you must do this re jabs... The jab as we're discussing this here is 'your choice' not mine or the forums, yours...

The song here, is a song I was sent by God 'as on the Angels song in the head page' to share with them in their fight for ''His free will'' for ALL it as it should be, and must be obeyed.

And I bet many here will agree, that many times Angels read these messages, in God's house here so to speak - so why not be part of it here, and speak up - where your words will be noticed above and here... Will freedom fighters come and join us here, or as the saying goes or just leave it to someone else - time will tell.

And this is not to stop them quizzing on here, they're just keeping their vibes up...... And oh Yes!! Distant drums coming from afar, as we join hands here, or at least message delivered - for liberty / 'freedom' - can you hear the drums Fernando... God is watching you dictators, and those assisting them.......

And of course the drums can represent the 'peaceful' Freedom Fighters are coming / mass protesting peacefully as they do - also / GOD IS COMING / watching / guiding His people as they learn to listen to the gut feeling, from Guides / Higher Self, then you 'The Self' decide good idea or not - all described on page 12+ Metatron thread... Enjoy the song my friends powerful words - I had to rub dry my eyes, the 'freedom of choice' for the people of now and kids of the future, means so much to us doesn't it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4

Last edited by one-light : 17-07-2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Suspended
Master
I've copied this message off the Metatron page - because after all my messaging yesterday on SF's, on the 2nd time of looking at my mobile phone 2222 on display again in big numbers... But we have to earn these better times 'as we learn' from all that's gone on - better times could be around the corner - but, we have to earn it, God's watching / helping when needed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
On the evening of the last message - my message counter read 2222 - and only yesterday I came across some prints I'd taken of 222 - I think this number was presented to me in a dream or meditation, about a year ago at a guess, it'll be in a diary somewhere, and I read many pages of info online during this time, and I read master builder etc etc. and you're to play your part.

But all the times ive been on my mobile phone this last year, online multi player chess occasionally amongst the many hours doing God's work, I never recall seeing 2222, I would have noticed believe me - but after posting this the other night, on my phone later the time shows in big letters, 2222 and not the first time of looking, but later the 2'nd time, another 2.

Now that message could be for me with all my freedom fighters work, or for all of us.

It says on the link 'It's a sign that you're about to enter a period of peace and stability' let's hope that's for all of us here on planet Earth....

https://www.google.com/search?q=ange...hrome&ie=UTF-8

If ever you're feeling weary, like you're solving a problem or a battle alone - have a look at this link, then rest and reboot, if at first you don't succeed - try try again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLLszBWAhQ

And that's it, ball is in other people's court here now, Freedom Fighters and regulars here, I won't reply to every message / or link to what's happening in your town/country, people can chat as and when - if any messages come in here at all... Have a good day/evening all...

Last edited by one-light : 17-07-2022 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Master
I got a copy of this paper in town today - ive put the link to it on many Freedom Fighter groups today...

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/
Old 18-08-2022, 08:45 AM
Suspended
Master
Whether you've had jabs or not, this is definitely worth watching - just give it 15 seconds to get going, all you people here and see, it will open your eyes - what we now know, as time marches on...

https://fb.watch/eZGBwYSDUL/
Old 19-08-2022, 04:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I got a copy of this paper in town today - ive put the link to it on many Freedom Fighter groups today...

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/

Terrifying. I got 3 injections from moderna...one of them is a booster shot. I told one of my friends about it and he told me I shouldn't have done that. He said I lost my connection to God or something. Hopefully everything will be Ok lol.
Old 19-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Terrifying. I got 3 injections from moderna...

Most people are ok with jabs - its just if you're one of the unlucky ones, and there have been many hit with side effects and lost lives - but now is the time to 'think' when they come back with would you like another - because as the doctor says in the video the latest bugs are no worse than flu - but its your choice everyone not mine or the forums, yours....
Old 19-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Suspended
Master
They're into jabs in a big way in Canada 4 or 5 for some people there...

https://rumble.com/v1vbzju-dr.-willi...e-rollout.html