Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 27-07-2018, 04:31 AM
Master
A year into my journey and brand new to the forum

Hello, I am very new and am trying to learn quickly. I have always felt other people’s emotions. I am just learning the words of empath. I have had some waking visions and not really sure what they are all about. I have some Native American friends who are trying to guide me through my experience. Once I get over the fear, I am able to assimilate the information a bit. I bumped into an emotional vampire while going through my awakening process and that was very s scary. When I walked away from that angel, the person got very ugly, in a power and controlling way. So, I am pretty much on my own in terms of learning about what I am experiencing. I am just now learning how to meditate.Thank you for allowing me to join. :-) Anala
Old 27-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Master
hi...........................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 27-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Master
Greetings Anala and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Knower
Welcome Anala.

Embrace and accept even the dark, this is where the light transforms.
Fear kills spirituality. Fear of the unknown has always been a problem for people. In time, we will achieve the answers and insights, to overcome this(trial), when we learn more about ourselves through our inner/outer worlds. etc. So dont allow fear to take deep roots into mind. We are our own greatest enemy.. illusion of selfs? We are powerful, thoughts are powerful, so think with care, everything is energy with potential. Follow the hidden breadcrumbs from the universal mind(synchronicities) & your higher self(intuition) like usual. In my case, everything starts, when we look within ourselves!

Seek out your own insights and esoteric knowledge that is only meaningful to yourself, and not to other people! They cant be told. So step careful ahead, and dont rush into learning, something that wont be helping you at all, since we can be pulled off our true path-and fall into other people's realities that we wasnt meant to stay in. There's no fast way to learn about the end-resolve-answer, quickly). It all requires the time, it has to take, days, weeks, months to years for each individual. Depending on how big this "end-resolve", answer we desire to find- in order to help ourselves. In our path. Expanding our Awareness, our consciousness. Sometimes we ask ourselves the wrong questions, and we become stuck and blinded in our paths, but that's fine.

oh snap, I said too much already. Sorry for my intrusion. I just felt to write this. Well, trust your inner guidance always.
Do not trust or take my words to be true. You make your own truth, manifest it, we are creators anyway with our co-creators in this realm.
Well, I would be lying, if I said, we had to be all alone in all this, at all time. We need each other, at many points, where we at least expects it(the universal mind put strangers together)... in order to receive/give - insights, healing and knowledge *Meaningful encounters -- :)

One love & good vibes!
Old 28-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Master
Thank you, your words ring out many truths that I am learning. I found an interesting breadcrumb just today. I am working hard on the fear. Mediation has helped slow things and think more directly and with more intention. I have had some sudden vivid vision happen. I am getting more comfortable with. It is just hard to keep it all inside and not share or not have help with the explaining and naming. You did not intrude at all and sending the one love and good vibes right back.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Master
Hello Anala, a very warm welcome to you! May you find what you are looking for as you explore SF and hope you enjoy your stay here too!

much love,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 01-08-2018, 04:00 AM
Master
The YouTube video helped me understand the perspective of the stomping. Thank you!
Old 01-08-2018, 05:25 AM
Experiencer

Welcome Anala, and hope that your knowledge grows with you, from what you're trying to understand on your path. As well as learn from other's.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:40 AM
Knower
Welcome and thanks for sharing.