Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I think I remember your earlier username.

It's good that you focused on the things of earth life and got your life back on an even keel. I wonder how many realise they're not at the beck-and-call of their discarnate contacts. Life should be a beneficial balance of working for the spirit and getting on with life as an incarnate.

I'm glad to hear you're doing so much better now and beginning to engage with your friends in spirit who are wanting to help their loved ones incarnate. The role of a medium.

Greetings, Bobjob!

Thanks for replying & remembering me. :)

You really put that nicely about balancing life between the two realities. This is something that has recently come up for me where I wondered whether I could successfully incorporate the spiritual work into my life, being a mom & full time employee.

It made me realize how much I need to work on simplifying things, tackling energy drains, and anything that causes all the mind chatter. I feel that once these things are fully addressed, I will be in the best place for investing fully in my mediumship.

Blessings!
Old 22-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Welcome back. Strangely, it seems there are quite a few of us oldtimer members returning here the last few months.

Hi WhiteWarrior!

Thank you!

I totally remember you!

Well this is wonderful to hear/read! Are you one of those returning after being away a while?? What have you been up to?
Old 22-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hello and welcome....

Hi Elfin!

Thanks for the welcome! ♥

Love your SN btw! :)
Old 22-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
hi wb................................................ .......

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
hi wb................................................ .......

Hi, Dream Jo!
Old 23-09-2020, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens_Light
Hi WhiteWarrior!

Thank you!

I totally remember you!

Well this is wonderful to hear/read! Are you one of those returning after being away a while?? What have you been up to?

Yes. I guess life has kept me kept me occupied with other things than spiritual matters for quite a while. But a little while ago I felt a pull back to such matters, and a pull to return here. It came rather out of nowhere which made me pay attention. There's this insistent feeling that there are things I need to do my part in. I'm a little surprised that after a several years long dormancy, the old skills are there as if I last used them yesterday and what humble talents I have, seem to have grown in spite of disuse. I have no explanations but it gives me new things to work with. I assume I might be on the active part of the forum member list again for some time ahead. So to speak.

And you? How do you feel yourself changed after your time of dormancy?
Old 25-09-2020, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Yes. I guess life has kept me kept me occupied with other things than spiritual matters for quite a while. But a little while ago I felt a pull back to such matters, and a pull to return here. It came rather out of nowhere which made me pay attention. There's this insistent feeling that there are things I need to do my part in. I'm a little surprised that after a several years long dormancy, the old skills are there as if I last used them yesterday and what humble talents I have, seem to have grown in spite of disuse. I have no explanations but it gives me new things to work with. I assume I might be on the active part of the forum member list again for some time ahead. So to speak.

And you? How do you feel yourself changed after your time of dormancy?

Nice to hear how you've been, WW!

Pretty cool that you're not only *not* rusty, but have actually experienced growth in your talents! Increased strength and variety? What new things are you working with (if you care to share)?

I know what you mean about that 'out of the blue'-ness. This is pretty much what helped me in the beginning to differentiate between mind & spirit. It still does. I'm continuing to grow in this area (as per my thread in mediumship) but am very excited about my potential. Best to listen when this happens. Glad it led you back to SF!

As for change.. My feelings, beliefs, goals etc...are pretty much the same as before my hiatus... My faith, belief and confidence have grown quite a bit tho' - hence my excitement about potential growth. This is probably the biggest change for me.

As far as my abilities.. I've just recently been paying more attention and opening to spirit, so tho' I've not experienced a lot, it's been more than I imagined I would considering how long it's been. My clairvoyance (flashing images) is still active. I've only seen 2 shadow figures in adulthood back when starting my journey, but just recently saw a couple more a few days apart... moving around my bedroom. Something new ..possibly.. is experiencing the presence of spirit by how my body feels (swirling dizzy feeling, unconnected to anything medical).

There may be other things I'm not thinking of, but that's all that's coming to mind.

As for goals, I'm presently working on connecting with my higher self & guides, strengthening my clairvoyance, and have also been feeling drawn to try my hand at automatic writing. These are things I'll be working on every other weekend while my kiddos are at their dad's.

Anyway, that's about the sum of it all! Sorry to go on & on.

Great to see you WW!.. See you out there on the forums!
Old 25-09-2020, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

hello thre i am dani,
i am new here